November 16'

"Hunger of the pine- alt-J

"Realization grew on me
As quickly as it takes your hand
To warm the cool side of the pillow
I'm there for you, be there for me
I'll hum the song the soldiers sing
As they march outside our window
Hunger of the pine

Sleeplessly embracing
You."

I just know what you really like this song and I really wanted it to be here, so I just tried to fit it in. Bear with me.

The very first thing that comes to my mind for this month is the time when she updated ,"Letters to him."

I don't want to talk about it that much so I'll just wrap it up quickly. I remember texting you asking if I should read it or not.

You being the good person you are, read it first for me, and gave me a short version.

"Read it though, otherwise the 'what if's will haunt you."

And I did, and that was good advice. But what I really remember is realising something and telling you it.

"I just realised something. There is always a third person, a person between the two of us. Like first there was Tanishq and now her. I just feel like when that certain person leaves, it makes us stronger(?). It makes our relationship stronger."

I still can't make out whether you agreed or not. But you know what? I really do. And I believe you do too.

The next thing was Julls's birthday.

I remember being jealous of you a couple of days before her birthday, because you had bought a flannel. And I have always wanted one so badly.

"I'm gonna wear it the next time I see you."

I bought a better black and white one the next day. Literally.

Hah, joke's on you my cocky friend.

I didn't tell you? Probably. I loved what you did for Julls on those 18 days. Everything. Specially, the "What does the fox say?" video was sooooooo cute.

Yea, I just complimented you, believe it.

21st November was an amazing-amazing day. I had so much fun, and you had so much fun and everyone had so much fun. Julls was really happy wasn't she?

The same day I dropped you home after we got off the Metro and I remember this thing you did.

You hugged me when we were right down your house and said,

"Happy birthday."

First, why do you get to be so funny?

Second, right after that when you were going towards your door, you accidently scared a cat.

And you said in this cutest voice and cutest face ever,

"Mau billi darr gayi."

Mau billi? Come on, agree with me here. That was cute.

Anyhoo, I guess this is the last letter I am gonna write, because the letters are supposed to be 18 because you're finally 18, you professional hoe. Do the math.

So this was the last letter.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Or was it?