October 15'

Count on me- Bruno Mars

"You'll always have my shoulder when you cry,

I'll never let go, never say goodbye.

You know, you can count on me like

1...2...3

And I'll be there.

And I know when I need it; I can count on you like

4...3...2

And you'll be there.

Coz that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah."

I don't know why you don't like friends.

"It's overrated."

Because you can clearly pull off a Phoebe and me, I'm a natural Joey. Well, besides the fact that he can flirt.

But I like us the way we are. We are my favourite.

I'll be honest; I don't remember when we went to Raahgiri. Hey, cut me some slack, I remember so much other than that. So since I don't remember the month and I need content, I'm gonna put it in this month. Cool?

I remember waking up early in the morning, putting on a shirt and shorts. I remember running to the Metro Station with music in my ears.

"Humne tujhe neeche se aate hue dekha. Socha zor se awaz lagenge but nai lagayi."

You said, as soon as I was on the platform, right next to where you and Julls were sitting. I remember raising my hand and giving out an awkward wave to Bans.

"Yeh rakhle apni pocket mei."

You handed me something. I don't remember what.

"Space nai hai. Sachi, check karle."

And you actually did.

"Shorts kyu? Maine subah specially uthke, nahake, pyjamas iron kiye."

I didn't know ki nahake jana tha. Great.

Then the metro came along and I turned towards the other coach and I saw aunty, and said Namaste, and then hopped on.

"Paani ki bottle toh laye nai. Fuck."

Said we, almost in sync.

And there he was, not our knight in shining armour but Ritik, with a bottle of water in his hand. Oh, thank god.

After reaching CP, aunty went her way and we went ours. For a while we walked around, watched a performance or two and then...decided to stand in the queue for bicycles.

I remember us buying a blue ball to play with while we waited. We took turns in the line as two. And the other two would wander off and come back after some time, screaming about the amazing stuff they saw.

It probably took us an hour to get the cycles. But I would say it was worth it. Come on, watching you stumble on a cycle, it was so funny.

Hehe, just kidding.

After having fun with the cycles and being dead tired, Ritik decided to go home and we decided to get something, too eat or to drink. We bought a mountain dew on the way to KFC and after being done with everything, went back home.