January 16'

Unpredictable- 5 Seconds of Summer

"Hey we're taking on the world

I'll take you where you wanna go..."

No, not just yet.

I'd be lying if I said that this month was far more important to me than the last one because hello, it was my birthday this time. No, your birthday and clearly your happiness will always be more important to me than anybody else's and obviously, even mine. You're like a Wi-Fi that I could connect to. I know you are technically impaired but hey it's not that hard to understand. It's simple; you've always understood me even when I couldn't understand myself.

"Meine na kabhi khud shopping nai ki."

"What, sachi?"

"Yeah, hamesha maa ka choice ke kapde and stuff."

"I'll take you shopping okay? Okay."

And so you did.

A day before my birthday i.e. 19th January (when it's also lakadbhagga's birthday) you took me to shopping like you had promised.

I remember picking you from your home and riding off to Karol bagh. After some taunts I threatened to throw you off the scooty, that was funny.

"OOO shopping ke bad golgappe?"

"Okay. Roopak ke peeche. That is my favourite place."

"SAME. SAME."

*Hi5*

After parking and walking in, we went into UCB first. We went upstairs to look for clothes, and bam.

"Um. Chale? Aukat ke bahar hai."

We started giggling and the people around judged us, until finally we came out.

Then we went to Woodland, and as soon as we entered we realised it was aukat ke bahar too.

I remember us technically running out and some woodland guy trying to make us buy something.

"Aukat ke bahar hai uncle!"

You said, as we ran out laughing.

Then after some time, we went to Pantaloons. We started looking for clothes and actually found a shirt section. I went to the trial room after deciding on a pale yellow/olive greenish shirt.

"Yeh to bot khulla hai."

I said as I walked up to you with the lower half of the shirt in my hands. Yay, I made you laugh, mission successful.

After trying a bunch of clothes and moving here and there, we came across this shelf that had T-shirts.

"Oi, sun, yeh to 300 ki ek hai. Mei to keti hu do lele."

"YAS do. Try to karne de."

"Dekh agar tu nai lega toh shayad mei le lungi."

But nah. Tune bhi ni li.

Then I got stuck on a Cooper Lee shirt.

"Pagal hai kya? Itni expensive. Big Bazar se 300 ki li thi maine. 300!!"