I smiled shyly and replied "Thanks! It's one of my hubby."

Dilshaad said playfully "So you weren't kidding that day when you were giving a presentation about your hobby."

I laughed softly "So you still remember, uhn?"

She nodded and added "I still remember how shy you were but still managed to get some guys drooling over you."

I shrugged and smiled a bit. I replied "That was my time of...ignorance but...but now Alhamdulillah."

She smiled widely and nodded.

"So...Aeesha, you had a time of ignorance." Adil joked

I laughed heartily and nodded. 'Maybe they should know, they are nice people and have been kind nice to me.' I said in my mind.

I let out a shaky breathe and confessed "I...I am a new convert, I was a Non-Muslim before...that was almost six weeks ago. I am still new at everything but I am trying my best. I...I just hope that telling you this wouldn't change the way you all think of me."

There was silence for a while, then Ahmad said "It doesn't matter, we are all friends now...it doesn't matter whether you're a Muslim or not. All we know is that you...you have a good heart and that's what matters most."

"Thank...you very much!" I replied with a sad smile.

"I am glad we met you, you're a wonderful girl, Aeesha. Don't think about what others think of you, okay?" Hamzah adviced me calmly.

I nodded and a tear fell out of my eye before I could blink it away.

Sa'adah who was beside me said "You have a friend here who would take care of you. I promise to be like a sister to you."

I smiled sadly and replied "Thanks a lot!"

We finished dinner peacefully, Haleemah and Sa'adah took care of the dishes while the rest of us were in the living room.

The boys were playing some video game, I happened to be a fan of it and it was taking me everything I could to not join them.

Eventually I did, I almost pleaded "Can I join you guys? It's been long since I played a video game."

They turned back with questioning looks, I felt ashamed at once and looked down.

Adil said "You play games? That's...weird."

I frowned and retorted "What's weird about it? I can play anything I want, right?

Hamzah smiled softly and explained "Of course you can play but not with boys, especially those who are your non-mahrams. It will be seen as if you're shameless. You have to distance yourself from boys which you have no relations with for both your sakes except...for a good reason."

Batul added "That's why we are not playing with them although I don't like all this. If we were all to be siblings, there would be no problem sitting around with them. Even if we are cousins and we are sure that nothing is going on between us, then no probs."

I nodded smiling softly at the new information, I guess I could gain more from them. I was gaining more knowledge, I was grateful to them for enlightening me.

I asked "But why is it so?"

Ahmad chuckled "When a girl and boy are left alone, who else do you think would be with them?"

After thinking for some seconds, I replied "It should be Allah, He is always with us. He sees and hears everything also."

He smiled "Exactly but...there is also Shaitan. You know that Shaitan is a very bad influence, anything can happen between the two people who are not related. For that reason it is better to avoid so unless if needed. You do know that 'Prevention is better than Cure'." He explained.