"Are you serious? Aight look I'll be....... nigga you heard what the fuck I said, just wait for me to get down there, don't do anything stupid." He said hanging up. "Sorry about that.... look I gotta go find Domo." He said jumping up and pushing his way through the crowd.

"There you are, Devin is ready to go, so are you sure you wanna do this?" Cam asked walking over to me.

"Yeah this can be considered my wedding/ slash going away present...... just make sure they come because I would hate to be stood up." I said smirking after I dapped Cam up and started walking out, I noticed Dominique and Justice having a heated conversation I'm not going to lie I was slightly curious about what they were talking about but I had somewhere to be and it wasn't any of my business but still they both look a little uneasy about something...............

I was nervous, even more nervous than the first time because at least then we had planned it out but this was a surprise, one last hoorah before they made a life commitment to each other. Phase Three of Cam's plan (or Phase Threesome as Legacy liked to call it) was exactly that a threesome............ I sat on the couch waiting for them to show up, when an hour later I heard the door opening. Devin and Blaze stumbled inside damn near trying to rip each other's clothes off, I stood there watching and for a second I thought they weren't going to notice me at all until me and Blaze's eyes connected.

"Devin....." Blaze said motioning his head towards me, Devin turned and for a second he seemed confused, the he smirked slightly before turning to Blaze. "Cam...." They said together before resuming their kiss and for a second I thought I was going to get left out until Blaze reached out his hand and pulled me closer. He pushed me and Devin's heads together and watched us kiss for a few seconds before taking his clothes off, once he was fully undressed he pulled me away from Devin and started kissing me while Devin took his clothes off.

"Couch......" Devin said pulling both of us with him and within seconds, I was leaning over the couch while both Devin and Blaze ate my ass. I grabbed a pillow as one of them (I'm not sure which one) moved to my dick and started sucking at a slow torturous pace.

"Ahh fuck....." I said turning to get better view just when it was getting good they both stopped and started kissing passionately.......

Next moved around an sat on the couch next to each other and slowly started stroking there dicks; Devin's lighter than the rest of his body and thick as fuck, Blaze's long thick and darker than his deep chocolate skin complexion. It was hard to choose between them so I went for both....... It was the best of both worlds; Blaze was more aggressive fucking my mouth with any regards for my throat, Devin was more controlled slowly fucking my mouth slow and sensually.

"You got some condoms?" Blaze asked and I pointed to the table, while focusing my attention on Devin's dick, I felt Blaze move behind me and I braced myself for the feeling of his dick. "Relax I know what I'm....." Devin leaned forward and started kissing him again just as the head of Blaze's dick entered me. I don't know what was going on Devin was usually the aggressor and Blaze the passionate one but tonight it seemed as if they reversed roles, but I was complaining even as Blaze went crazy on my ass.

"Damn Tori.... chill." Devin said lustfully, he seemed to be entertained by the Blaze's aggression. My fingernails dug into Devin's thigh and went to work on his dick getting it nice and wet. "Fuck...." Devin moaned as his eyes rolled to the back of his head, he was close to busting and he knew it, so Devin jumped up, moved behind Blaze and started I could feel Devin pushing himself against Blaze which caused his to push his dick further in me......

Devin fucked Blaze, while Blaze fucked me; the room became extremely hot as they alternate between fucking me and fucking each other. I finally got some rest while Devin picked Blaze up and stared fucking him while standing up, Blaze wrapped his arms around Devin's neck, kissing and sucking every inch of Devin's neck and face.

"Emilio get over here......" Devin commanded and I walked over to them as Devin placed Blaze on the couch. "Ride his dick...." He said forcefully. I climb on top of Blaze and slowly started riding his dick, I felt Devin's tongue moving all around my ass and Blaze's dick as he met me stroke for stroke.

"Devin....." Blaze said passionately.

"I know baby, I got this......." Devin said and I felt his fingers move inside of my spreading my ass to it's limits. "Don't move...." Devin whispered in my ear as I felt his thick dick fighting it's way inside of me.... I knew then I was in for a long and pleasurable night...... After about three hours they were laying on the couch kissing each other gently and staring into each others eyes, I knew then it was my time to leave. Devin and Blaze didn't even looked up as I made my way to the shower, even after I was finished they were in the same spot kissing each other passionately and staring into each others eyes. As I walked out I looked back one more time and Blaze laid across Devin's chest while Devin rubbed his back and ass...... I smirked before leaving knowing that they would be alright, a lot of people's relationship couldn't survive half the stuff they've been through but they were stronger because of it.

"Emilio........" Someone said from behind me, I turned around as Cam walked up to me. "They in there?" He asked.

"Yeah but I'm pretty sure they wanna be left alone." I said smirking, Cam sighed and I saw something in his eyes that I recognized as worry. "Is everything okay?" I asked and Cam forced a smile.

"Yeah everything is good, look it's late or early so I'll see you at the wedding." Cam said walking away, as I walked down the hall to my room I heard a lot of yelling coming from the room Zyshaun was staying in.

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK, IF HE'S ONLY BEEN VISITING HIS FAMILY!!!! I WANT EYES ON HIM AT ALL TIMES, EVEN WHEN HE'S TAKING A SHIT AND I SWEAR TO GOD IF NICO GETS ANYWHERE NEAR ANYONE IN MY FAMILY........" Zyshaun yelled and he didn't need to finish his threat because everyone knew how creative Zyshaun could get when he was feeling vindictive.................