Epilogue

Life
was
perfect.

Your POV
~~~~~~~~~~
May 3rd, they were born. Amelia was 6 pounds and 19 inches, while Finn was 7.5 pounds and 19.7 inches.

Eren, Sasha, and mom were there, I didn't feel comfortable with anyone else in the room.

Sitting in my hospital bed, I held Finn, feeding him as Amelia sat, fast asleep, in a crib next to her proud father, who was sitting in a chair.

I looked down at the sleepy baby I was holding in my arms and smiled.

How had I created something this beautiful? He clearly took after his father.

I stroked his head full of dark hair and looked over at Eren.

"We're going to raise them right, keep them from all the dangers of this messed up world. Keep them from seeing anything that might harm them in any way." I said while admiring how Eren's face glowed in front of the window.

He turned to me and smiled "I know baby, we'll try our hardest to give them the best life possible." He got up and kissed my forehead.

He grabbed Finn, careful not to wake him up and put him in the other crib.

6 Years Later (You're now 33)
~~~~~~~~~~~
We watched and clapped as the twins each blew out the candles on their own cakes.

Finn had dark hair and emerald green eyes, like his father. Amelia had long, beautiful (Y/H/C) hair like you and bright green eyes like her father and brother.

"Momma, I want a friend, other than Amelia for my birthday." Finn looked up at you with gleaming eyes, he never had many friends in school, he was extremely quiet and was too nervous to speak to anyone new, the only interest he had was soccer.

Meanwhile, Amelia was very outgoing and energetic, making friends wherever she went, not to mention she had all the boys drooling over how unbelievably beautiful she was.

9 Years Later (You're now 42)
~~~~~~~~~~~
The twins were 15 and in highschool now, Finn's social skills were progressively becoming better, with the help of his grandfather, Max,  helping his pursue his passion in soccer.

Sadly, due to the death of Max, Finn was slowly going back into his small, lonely circle, and isolating everyone out of his life.

Amelia was still extremely outgoing and popular, she had many friends and had met a very charming boy named Jackson.

2 Years Later (You're now 44)
~~~~~~~~~~~
Finn is slowly making his way back to the way he was before, and now had 2 very close friends named Hannah and Robin, he found it easier to speak to girls rather than boys.

Amelia is beginning to finally get over Jackson and the horrible things he did to her. She flinches each time someone touches her, even if it's just a small tap on her shoulder.

I absolutely hate that Amelia had to go through that, and that I wasn't there for her when she needed it the most. Amelia lost her purity unwillingly, to some douchebag who was only using her.

28 Years Later (The twins are now 45)
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amelia is now married to a very nice man named Daniel, they've been happily married for 17 years now, and have adopted one child, named Kate, who has long blonde hair and sparking bright blue eyes, she is shockingly beautiful and I'm proud to be able to call such a precious child my granddaughter.

Finn is in no rush with Robin and has just proposed to her, they had both spoke before about how neither of them ever wanted children and wanted to take their relationship slow, even if some people thought it was ridiculous.

As for Eren and I, we're long gone, it's funny how we never had the chance to meet Kate, and are only able to watch her and hope she makes the best possible choices in life. Eren and I died together and in love, that was all I could ask for in life, was to die peacefully and in love with my fantastic husband. I'm glad we were together for so long, now we can be together forever...

Authors Note
~~~~~~~~~~~~
This story's officially over guys!! Suggest some story ideas in the comments, I was thinking of doing a twenty øne pilots fanfiction, where Tyler and Josh are on tour, and they stop at a gas station and Tyler goes to the restroom, but something triggers his blurryface and he comes back to the tour bus as blurryface and Josh has to find a way to stop him. Anyways, comment your thoughts on this story and my idea, you should also comment your favorite part! Also leave some suggestions, thanks! I love you all so much for sticking around for so long, I love you guys!

Special thanks to BTS-Meddy cause they're hella cool and I love them so much and they've been reading this story for a super long time!