Fight with Levi.

"Jean, how about you? Are you excited for the expedition?" I asked him, he hadn't talked too much today compared to normally. (A/N: I just noticed that I had forgotten Marco this entire story omg I'm so sorry.)

"I mean, yeah, it's gonna suck if anyone gets hurt, though." He suddenly got a very serious face which I had never seen before.

"Don't worry, I don't know why you and Armin are worried about it..." I looked over at Armin who was talking to Connie and Sasha, slightly third-wheeling.

"Pfffttt, I'm not worried, I don't get worried by anything! How pathetic do you think I am?" Jean told me, trying to seem brave. "Jean, its okay to be worried." I said between small laughs.

"Oh, crap, I haven't even started eating, I'm so stupid." I laughed at myself and began eating. I glanced up at the clock and noticed that there was only 10 minutes left of breakfast.

I ate everything with about one minute left, but still had my bottle of orange juice left. I drank the bottle while walking to the trash can. I threw away my tray and finished up my bottle, then threw that away as well.

The bell rang as I was walking back to the table and Hanji grabbed my arm and dragged me towards the doors. "(Y/N) the expeditions today, as you probably know, and Levi's been really worried about you, he's planning on putting you on a team with Mikasa Ackerman, Annie Leonhardt, and himself, so there is no reason you should be worried." She reassured me.

"W-what, no! I don't want to be on a team with them! Mikasa hates me, I don't even know Annie and I don't Levi always there for me!" I shouted at her.

"Well, I can't do much about it, you'll have to talk to Levi about it but don't tell him that you heard it from me. Okay?" She looked at me worried, as if something bad would happen if he found out she told me.

I sighed, "Okay." and walked out the doors, leaving the cafeteria and Hanji behind.

I followed everyone else down the long hallway and outside, everyone was talking nervously among each other. I saw an opening between a group of people and stomped past them to the front. I pushed past everyone, finally making it to the front of the crowd.

"Levi!" I shouted as he turned around to look at me. "Do we have teams for the expedition?" I asked him angrily, with a few people staring at us, probably due to the commotion I had just made.

He nodded his head yes, looking forward, "Who's on my team? I swear, I do not want to be on a team with you, I'm tired of you always being there, I'm 15, I'm old enough to take care of myself, for fuck's sake!"

At this point everyone was looking at us, "You are staying on my team and that's that, you are not old enough to take care of yourself, you are only 15 and not yet an adult. No, you're staying with me." He told me strictly.

I stopped in my tracks, somewhat taken back by his words. "Levi, this isn't fair! You wonder why I had never come visit you! You're such a jerk!"

Tears had began to swell in my eyes, I tried to grab Levi's arm and apologize but he turned away and began to walk out and onto the stage.

I stopped at the doors and let everyone past me, thinking about what I had just said. That was crossing the line, that wasn't even the reason I didn't go see him, I just didn't have the time, between school, and parents, and-

Someone bumped into me, "That was really fucking low, (Y/N)." Mikasa whispered to me as she walked by with Eren. "Fucking bitch." I said as the last of everyone walked out.

I finally walked out, wondering if I would have any time to apologize to Levi during the expedition.

I stood in the very far back as Erwin gave his speech on stage "Now everybody, I know that this is a bit early in the year for an expedition, but, we are left with no other choices. Everyone will be split up into teams, which are listed on those papers in the back," he pointed towards where I stood, everyone looked "just do your best and you will be fine. Good luck." With that, he walked off stage along with Levi and Hanji.

Already knowing that I was on team 39, I found our team stables and walked over to the horse on the farthest right.

I began saddling it up as Mikasa and Annie walked up, acting as if they'd known each other they're whole lives.

All the horses were gone, I got on my horse, wondering where Levi's horse had gone.

I figured Levi has brought his horse up front with Hanji and Erwin. I waited upon my horse until the bell rang, signaling for us to get into formation.

We were in the very back, considering there were only 40 teams and we were in numerical order.

With Mikasa and Annie in front of me, and strangers behind me, I was kind if screwed. I had no one to talk to on this long fucking trail that seemed to go on forever, I couldn't even go say sorry to Levi yet.

Authors Note:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, so, my plan for this story is to make one more part and then make 2 alternate endings, 1 good and 1 bad, that cool?

Quality conversations with my boyfriend 👌👌😂