But... it can't happen.

"No, (Y/N), don't tell me we can't be together. I don't care what the hell Levi or anyone says. I love you. I love you so much and I'll never stop." Eren hushed me.

I gasped. I was breathless. Eren... Eren Jëager... J-just professed his love to me. I've always kind of liked him b-but...

"Eren... This really cannot happen. At least, not while we're here. I-Im really sorry, Eren..." I walked away, afraid to turn back.

I sneaked back inside Sasha and I's room. She's going to pester me in the morning and I really just don't want to talk about anything that happened last night. I still feel really bad.

I sighed and changed into some shorts and a tee-shirt. I put my hair up in a bun, brushed my teeth and went to bed.

I was awoken the next morning by the bell.

"Oh my gosh! What the hell?! I'm going to be late! I must've slept through my alarm. Is Sasha mad at me? She didn't even wake me up!" I yelled in a panic! (Oh hey there band reference)

I ran to the bathroom. Shit. Theres not enough time to take a shower. I brushed my teeth while taking my hair down. I rinsed the toothpaste out of my toothbrush and mouth then quickly combed through my hair.

'Fuck fuck fuck shiiiitttt Levi is going to be so pissed off if I'm late!' I thought to myself while running to the cafeteria.

I stepped in almost the exact moment the late bell rang. Levi looked at me and walked over. He was getting ready to talk.

"I technically wasn't late, because I walked in while the bell was ringing and you're technically only late if you step in after the bell." I cut him off

"That's not what I wanted to talk about. It's about you and... Um... Eren." He pointed to Eren and said his name coldly.

Fuck. What if he knows about our date?

"So... er... What about me and Eren?" I asked Levi worriedly.

"You guys haven't seemed to be up to anything... out of the ordinary and I've had Hanji keeping close watch on you two. So, now, seeing as you guys are capable of working perfectly fine together, I will stop keeping such close watch, but of course we will still be watching you, just like with any other of the cadets. I will relieve him of the restraining order "threat" That's all. I shall talk to Eren later, see you at training (Y/N)" he finished and pointed to the door.

I walked out into the hallway. This is too much shit for me to take in. Fuck this place, I just wanted to come here and train and help protect my parents. Is that too fucking much to ask for?! I didn't want all this mushy-gushy romance shit. I ran into someone while I was deep in thought.

"Oh my goodness, sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going." they apologized "Whatever." I rolled my eyes and continued walking.

How fucking long is this hallway? Oh. Shit. I'm a fucking idiot. I passed the cafeteria and now I'm at the beginning of the boy's dormitory hall.

I gasped. If someone found me here I'd be literally dead. Shit.

I ran as if the walls had broke down and the titans got in. When I got to the doors the bell rang signaling for us to go outside for training.

Whatever, I'll just head out and not wait for Sasha, at least I won't be trampled by everyone if I go now and get in the lead. I hurried to the backdoor and pushed it open. The cool summer breeze hit me, it felt really nice... almost as nice as Eren's lips... No! Stop it (Y/N)! You guys have nothing going on, you're not even remotely romantically involved. 

"Hey!" I heard someone yell from behind. I turned around and looked around and didn't see anyone. Someone jumped up from behind the crowd. 

Who the hell is that? They're short, clearly... Oh my God, it's Armin how the hell did I not notice it was him.

I stopped and stepped to the side while waiting for him "Hey (Y/N) So, wanna be fighting buddies?" He asked once he got close enough and started pretending he had a sword in his hands. I chuckled "Yeah, sure." 

Everyone made their way up in front of the stage that the corporals were standing on, just like yesterday. "Cadets, today you will have to practice to the max, with no messing around, for tomorrow we will be going out to fight... real titans near Wall Rose. Unfortunately titans around there have been getting extremely aggressive and closer to the wall by every minute."Commander Erwin announced. 

Levi had a grim look on his face while Erwin was talking. I don't blame him, I hate the idea of titans even getting near our hometown, much less our parents. That's where Eren and Armin's families were, and Mikasa's adoptive family. I think Eren's dad is on a business trip, hopefully he brought Carla with him this time. 

"You are all now dismissed. Go on and practice, the practice dummies are open as well." Erwin told us all. I looked over to Eren and he smiled slightly. The practice dummies were why that stupid ass kiss happened. 

"Do you want to do an hour or so at the dummies then the other hour dueling? So that it's half and half?" Armin asked me. 

"Yeah, sure." I nodded my head. We walked over to an empty to spot to duel. I wonder who Eren was with. I looked to my left and he was with Annie going over to practice on the dummies. 

"So," Armin cleared his throat "Eren told me all about that..." he lowered his voice to an extremely quiet whisper "date and kiss." 

 Oh shit.

Authors Note:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BTW THIS IS A SEMI-RANT! WARNING!

Okay, so probably none of you know this but I have a boyfriend. We're in a long distance relationship, I live in Virginia and he lives in Texas so we're pretty far away. Anyways, we were talking on the phone today for like 2 hours and he was being kinda douchey and like we've been dating for almost a year or so I think and we're normally "goals" or at least as much goals as you can get for a long distance relationship. I don't really know what to do because we've only ever been in a fight like once or twice. So now I'm listening to Misadventures cause I can and I love the song "Texas is Forever" but like he and ughhhhhhhhhgghhhhhhhhhhh

RANT OVER! SHOUTOUT OF THE PART ISSSSSSSSSSSS.............

A_R_Schrmenka