Shitty Glasses.

Your POV:
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
After we sat down and started talking I had a good feeling about these people. Until the question I always get asked came up "What was it like living with Heichou?" Sasha asked. I could tell she was the nosey type "Um..." I said looking over at Eren for comfort "I don't think she wants to really talk about her brother." Eren said who could tell I was obviously uncomfortable. Sasha looked at me "Omg! I am so sorry (Y/N) I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable!" I smiled slightly "Ehehe... Its fine I guess. I just get asked that question a lot.. There was just a lot of play fighting, ya know?" She shook her head "I grew up with my parents. I'm an only child." She smiled happily. I leaned over to Sasha and whispered "So are you like and Connie like a... Um item?"

She gasped while blushing "No!" She screamed then mumbled "I wish we were though..." I looked over at her and smiled "Oooohhh!!! I SHIP IT!" Sahsa lightly slapped me on the arm while chuckling clearly embarrassed. Connie looked over at Sasha "Sasha are you okay? Do you need any help?" I looked over at Sasha who said "Uh... No. I'm fine. Thanks for asking though" "Oh. Okay." A disappointed Connie said. Armin looked at Connie and smiled "Don't be sad! Be happy that she's okay!" Eren and I burst out laughing. Connie and Sasha were blushing. I got up to throw away, as I was walking back Levi came up to me. I stared at him "What?" He questioned me "What the hell do you mean? You just walked in front of me and stopped!" I yelled at him "I just wanted to see if my baby sister liked my co-workers." He said pointing over to a table with 2 other people at it "Fine." I mumbled following him over to the table.

Once we got over there I saw the two people that were at the assembly... I think their names were uh... I'm not sure. I'll just call the blonde guy eyebrows and um...the girl... Shitty glasses I guess. When we got over to the table shitty glasses looked over at me and smiled widely but before she could speak Levi said "This is shitty glasses." Her eyes widened "Levi! My name is Hanji! Not that dirty word!" I giggled and said "I'll go with shitty glasses." Hanji gasped while Levi chuckled slightly "OMG! There is too much going on right now! First of all, you are a young lady you should not be using that kind of language! Plus, Levi laughed! How did you do that (Y/N)" She gasped "Are you magic!?" I looked at Levi to make sure Hanji was OK he just nodded "Um, no? Are you high?" I asked her. She gasped and shook her head "Hello, I'm Captain Erwin." Eyebrows said "Better known as Eyebrows" Hanji added in as he scowled at her. "Okay" I began "I'm going to go back to sitting with my friends. Is that okay?" I asked Levi. He nodded and kissed my forehead then whispered "Don't eat the food, its disguisting." I smiled and walked back to my table.