Early Expedition?《Spacer》

{Eren's POV}
As I said goodbye to (Y/N) there was a tiny part of me that wanted to just run back to her and hug her and tell her I love her and that I'd never leave her.

But that would be impossible, Levi would be there, watching, somehow, restricting me back, like always. There was always something restricting me from being with her.

I don't know, maybe I'll think about it more when we get back from the walls tomorrow.

I wonder if Levi will even let (Y/N) go with us, I mean she'd definitely be a big help but I don't want her to get hurt.

Levi probably won't let us be in the same group so it's not like I'd be able to help her.

"Eren!" Mikasa yelled while waving her hand in my face.

I jumped "Hu- oh, yeah, right, training, I didn't notice that we were here already."

"Yeah, so since, uh... Ackerman," She said coldly "isn't here we're going to be partners." Mikasa told me

"I mean, I didn't even agree but okay." I rolled my eyes.

I followed Mikasa to the front of the woods.

"Why'd we come all the way back here?" I asked her with a puzzled look on my face.

She cleared her throat "Because I wanted us to be able to talk without anyone overhearing us."

I furrowed my eyebrows "Mikasa, what the hell are you wanting to talk about? Why can't anyone hear us?"

"I mean, unless you want someone else to figure out about... You and (Y/N)." She said with a smirk.

"Uh... What about us?" I asked calmly even though I was freaking out on the inside.

She rolled her eyes at me "Oh, don't play dumb, I know that you guys fucked. Besides, its no secret that you guys have always had feelings for each other. Its pretty obvious to guess why (Y/N) is out today."

"Because she's sick....?" I pretended to act clueless in hope that she would believe me and forget about it.

She sighed "Whatever," she lowered her voice "its not like she'll survive tomorrow anyways."

Mikasa and I began to spar, she had given up on trying to get me to spill.

We had dated one time, a while ago, when we were like... 13 or 14. I guess she's still not over me.

I snapped back to reality and was on the ground.

"Shit..." I said while rubbing my head, Mikasa must've tripped me.

"I win!" She cheered. (I hope you read that as cherry)

I smiled, brushing it off, "Nice job, wanna go another round?"

She nodded "What else would we do for the next 30 minutes?"

I shrugged as we started to "fight" again.

About 2 and a half hours later Erwin blew a whistle, signaling all of us gather around the stage.

Mikasa and I jogged to the front as Levi and Hanji took their seats behind Erwin while he prepared for some long, boring speech that no one was going to listen to.

"Ok everyone," he spoke into the microphone "tomorrow will be our first time out to the walls, so that means that we will all have to be at our best. Now, I know that its a bit early to be going on an expedition which will make it even more risky but if we don't go soon everyone is Wall Rose will die soon."

He looked out onto everyone's faces of terror. I didn't really care, this expedition doesn't concern me. I have no one left to save... (Y/N) probably can't even be friends without Levi expecting something.

I snapped out of my trance.

"So, any further questions?" Erwin asked while looking out onto the crowd.

I saw Armin's hand rise awkwardly in the front.

"W-what if we don't t-train enough, sir? T-then we d-die...?" I could tell he was on the brink of tears.

"Well, then your family would get your remains." Erwin said straight faced looking right into the blondes big blue eyes.

He quietly said "O-ok, si-sir."

Erwin answered the rest of the questions with a bit of help from Hanji here and there.

"Ok, cadets, we'll see you all later tonight at training. Have a good rest of the day." He saluted us all goodbye.

Authors Note:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Holy shit I haven't updated in a while, sorry guys, but yeah, I was dealing with some stuff and it probably doesn't help that schools started. But, yeah, sorry about not updating, I'll try updating more but it'll probably fail😂
But yeah, goodnight/good morning guys!

Reader of the part: idk-queenalex