Morning of the Expedition.

I woke up to Levi shaking me.

"(Y/N) wake up, we have the expedition today." He said softly, "Are you feeling well enough to go still? Do you want to stay back from this one and go to the next expedition?" he sounded concerned.

I looked up at Levi from my bed while squinting, still half asleep. "Oh, yeah, definitely!" I half-shouted, excited for my first expedition.

"But are you positive that you're ready? I don't want you getting hurt." He furrowed his eyebrows looking at me as I laid up.

"Mhm, I'm positive!" I shook my head, prepared to go get ready once he left.

Levi sighed out of defeat "Okay, I'll leave you to get ready then, don't forget to come eat breakfast when you're done." He reminded me then waved goodbye as he walked out the door.

I got up and look over at Sasha, who was still asleep. I put my hand on her shoulder and began to shake her in an attempt to wake her up.

She muttered under her breath, basically still asleep "Huh? What? Connie?"

I smiled, they make such a cute couple. "No its (Y/N), we have our expedition today." I held back my laughter.

Sasha opened her eyes all the way, "Wait, w-what'd I say?" She asked while turning extremely red.

"I think you were dreaming about Connie." I started laughing me ass off as Sasha got up.

She hit me in the forehead, playing around while walking to the bathroom to take a shower.

I laughed more and walked over to my dresser and grabbed my clothes. I got dressed.

I knocked on the bathroom door. "Hurry up, Sasha!" I yelled as she turned the water off

She walked out wrapped in a towel with her hands slightly up, "Okay, okay, geez, the bathrooms all yours." She giggled walking over to the dresser at the end of her bed.

I closed the door behind me and grabbed my brush and put a hair tie (tye??? Idk) on my wrist. Looking into the mirror, I brushed my hair and threw it up into a ponytail.

"Sasha! I'm walking out of the bathroom now, is that cool?" I asked to make sure that she was clothed.

"Yeah, okay, its fine." She said as I opened the door. I walked into the room and Sasha was putting her hair in to a ponytail.

"Come on Sasha, let's hurry, we only have 2 minutes, we wouldn't be late so often if you didn't take 5 million year to get ready." I said, trying to hurry her up.

"Okay, okay, I'm done, let's go." Sasha told me finishing putting up her hair.

We walked out the door and began to walk to the cafeteria for breakfast. Sasha and I walked to the food line and got the same, disgusting breakfast as always; eggs and stale toast with butter on top.

We walked over to the table where Eren, Armin, Mikasa, jean, Christa, Connie, Christa, and Ymir sat, ignoring Hanji who was calling my name as I walked past her.

"Hey (Y/N) I'm glad you're feeling better!" Armin welcomed me, pretending he hadn't seen anything earlier.

"Hey, yeah, thanks." I sat my tray down and hugged him. "Oh, if I tell you that, will I get a hug too?" Jean asked me, laughing.

I looked over to Eren wgi was extremely red from infuriation. "Pft, no." I told him, slightly just to calm Eren down.

"Oh, my gosh, Eren! You look like a tomato!" Christa shrieked. "What's wrong, Christa!? Did someone hurt you? Who did it?" Ymir asked, concerned, while biting her lip.

Christa shook her head, no, as I sat down in the space between Armin and Mikasa. "So, are you guys excited for the expedition?" I asked excitedly.

Armin gasped, "No! How could you say that!? That's like saying you're excited to watch your friends get hurt or die!" He looked at me as if I was insane.

"Uh... oookay then...." I looked over at Eren who was practically about to explode, "I am so excited! I'm gonna kill all those titans and save humanity, then all the girls would want me!" He laughed at the last part, but still kept rambling on to Mikasa about his "big plans."

Authors Note:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Short part, sorry 😂 I love my boyfriend so much tho??? Like I love skyping him??? His laugh is so nice and o Mg