Getting in Trouble by Your Own Brother?

Your POV:
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I couldn't believe Eren. As soon as I got off and started walking away I lost Eren. As I was sitting there at yet another ceremony I heard someone say my name silently next to me. I looked over "What I'm trying to fucking listen" it was Eren. Of course it was. He silently stood next to me waiting for the assembly to end.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
20 minutes later

After it finally finished Eren began talking to me "Please Y/N I swear to you I was fucking 14 and didn't know what I was doing!" I looked over at him. Shit, he's on the verge of tears. "Eren." He looked at me "I just don't understand why you didn't fucking tell me before" he looked away and mumbled "I didn't think you cared..."
"Of course I care idiot! I love you." He looked up at me

Shit. Did I say that out loud? "Seriously? Do you really Y/N?" He asked me. UGH! "No no no. It was just a heat of the moment thing. I swear." I looked around people were looking at us. "What the hell did I just fucking hear you say!?" Said a deep voice.
Shit. Levi. "Nothing...." I tried to play it off. "Everyone go back to what you were doing! Cadet Jeäger! Cadet Ackerman! My office! Now!" He screamed

Fucking hell. "Thanks a lot fuckboy."I said looking over at Eren. He scowled. We kept following Levi down a really. Really. Long hallway. He suddenly stopped and opened the door. "Sit." He said pointing to the chairs we did as we were told. "Now." He started "business time. We cannot allow this. I cannot allow cadets to date or have feelings for each other while your still here." He finished "But! Levi! I don't like him! It just came out of my mouth all of a sudden!" I yelled. "Jaëger? Your excuse?" He questioned looking at Eren "Er. Uh. Um. Sir I assure you that I do not like Cadet Ackerman." Levi looked at him "I don't believe you! Stay 5 feet away from my little sister at all times!" I'd never heard Levi yell like that before.

"Bu-but Levi! We can still hang out! We're still friends for fucks sake!" You screamed out. He looked stunned "Very well, then. I guess you can hang out but if I catch any sort of funny business then, Cadet Eren" he said Eren's name coldly "will get a restraining order." Eren slowly nodded. "You're both now dismissed" Levi said calmly sipping some tea.

As we exited I looked over at Eren who was trembling and rolled my eyes. "You're just as much of a wuss as Armin is." His eyebrows furrowed "I-I am not!" He said trying to defend himself I shook my head laughing "Sure." He looked at me "You're brothers fucking terrifying to people who aren't used to him like you." While laughing I looked at him "One, he's a pipsqueak you're taller than him and, two, the innocent Eren using such fowl language!?" He nodded laughing as Armin walked up with his cheery-as-usual attitude "I'm guessing it went well?" He asked

Eren and I looked at each other and said in unison "Yeah" Armin smiled at us "Good." We heard a bell ring and Armin gasped "Oh my goodness! Does that mean that there are titans coming!?" I rolled my eyes "Geez Armin, your such a scaredy-cat! That just means to report to the lunch room." I lightly punched him on the arm "Ow." He muttered under his breath "Let's get going! I bet I'll beat you there (Y/N)!" I scowled "Bring it Jeäger!" We races there leaving Armin behind yelling for us to come back.

By the time we got there Eren and Armkn were both lagging behind me panting "Haha! You just got beat by a girl!" I taunted at them "Ugh, whatever, let's just go eat I'm starving!" Eren said. I chuckled "Like always." When we walked in everyone looked at us we continued on to the lunch line like it was normal. They were watching us walk over there that's really weird. "Ugh this food looks so gross!" I squealed "I don't even want to eat anymore!" A kid walked up to me and said "Hey, get used to it food is food." I looked at her "Uhh... Hello, I'm (Y/N), (Y/N) Ackerman."

She gasped "Like Levis little sister!?" My eyes widen did everyone know about this? "Yeah. But I want you to treat me like a normal person please." She nodded "Okay, but your nothing like him. Anyways, I'm Sasha Blouse. Oh! And this is my friend Connie Springer." She blushed when she said his name. I smiled and began walking to the table they were sitting at. Once I got there I heard a wolf whistle I looked up and saw the guy who did it... He sort of looked like a horse, I glared at him.

Sasha came up behind me "Hey guys! This is my new friend her name is (Y/N)" everyone began saying hi except for Mikasa "(Y/N) Ackerman... As in Levis sister" Everyone looked at me "Oh..." It was awkwardly silent for what felt like forever "But she said she wants to be treated like everyone else." Sasha said trying to defend me "So...uh... Let's sit down, I guess." Armin said obviously feeling awkward. We sat down with everyone looking at us. I looked up at the clock to see how long I had to sit here "Fuck." I whispered. An hour. "So, yeah, I'm (Y/N) and I am not as un-friendly as my br- Levi so I'm fine with being friends." I said trying to make conversation "Can I just say-" the horse guy started "you are. Super hot." I gasped "What the fuck!?"

"Ehehe... Yeah. Don't mind him he's... Uh Jean and he's super sexual." Someone said "Oh! And I'm Marco!" He said super cheery. "Nice to meet you." I said shaking his hand smiling.

Authors note:
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Oh my ffffuuuu- I feel so bad for not being active holy shit. I feel so bad. I will try harder to upload more now that exams are over. Anyways I hope you like this chapter. Bye!!! Oh, and also Panic! at the Disco is awesome :3 okie bai