The Survey Corps.

Your POV:
~~~~~~~~~~~
I wish he HADNT come back. He's changed, now he's just a total bitch. I sat on my bed thinking. The bell rang. That signaled that it was time to head to the ceremony then to the camp. I kissed my parents goodbye, ignoring Levi. I walked to the ceremony until I heard a voice behind me "(Y/N)! Wait up!" You turned around. It was Eren you smiled, until you noticed Mikasa coming up behind him. I smiled weakly. "Hey Eren, hey red scarf." She gave me a glare that I presented back to her. She looked shocked. "So, you heading over to the ceremony?" Eren asked nervously. "Nope. Just having a stroll. Of course I'm going to the ceremony!" I joked with him "Wanna walk with me?" I asked, he nodded as Mikasa followed him, still staring me down. 'Weirdo.' I thought to myself. "Sooo. Um. Hey, I remembered your name from somewhere and I finally figured out where from." Eren said trying to start small talk. I raised an eyebrow "Oh yeah?" I questioned. He nodded his head "Mhn. (Y/N) Ackerman, from second grade!" He began "The one who ALWAYS acted like a badass and gave off tough vibes." He continued "(Y/N) Ackerman. The one all the boys loved." Mikasa finished for him. My eyes widen 'Was Mikasa J-jealous!?" I smirked "Well, well cadet Jaëger... You thought correctly. No ones ever guessed correctly. I would gift you but I can't think of a of a way... Tell me if you think of one." I patted Eren on the head and ran away.

Erens POV: "I don't like that girl. I can trust her brother more than her." Mikasa told me plainly yet coldly. I snorted "Don't care." She began rambling on while I ignore her. Her (H/l) (H/c), her (E/c) her everything. I would give up anything for (Y/n). I ran into something hard. What in th- I looked up to see none other than Heichou. Dammit I'm stupid. "O-oh, h-h-hey He-heichou..." I said embarrassed "What was this thing about giving up anything for (Y/n)?" He questioned while raising an eyebrow. I mentally facepalmed 'Did I really say that out loud!?' I thought to myself. "U-Uh who was talking about (Y/n)? I wasn't..." He simply nodded then grabbed my ear as Mikasa walked away and whispered through gritted teeth "Stay the fuck away from my baby sister." I saluted him and walked away still having red cheeks. As I was trying to find a spot in a line for Mikasa and I, actually it was more like Mikasa dragging me to find a spot... Suddenly, I saw a hand waving, I looked at the body it was attached to. 'Oh! That's (Y/n) we should go stand next to her.' I thought to myself. I stopped Mikasa, "Hey, look, there's (Y/n) let's go stand in line next to her. She growled as I dragged her over. There were boys all over (Y/n). Ugh, why was she so pretty? I walked over to (Y/n) "Hey." I said "Hey! Wait in line, buddy!" one if the boys surrounding her said. Through the microphone we heard someone clearing their voice. Everyone looked at the stage and straightened up as they saw Commander Erwin, Captain Levi, and Professor Hanji. Commander Erwin started by saying "Excuse me cadets. Excuse me! I would like to introduce myself I am Commander Erwin and I am to be addressed by that for the rest of your survey corps years. This is Captain Levi." He said pointing to Levi who just clicked his tongue, rolled his eyes, and looked away. "This is Professor Hanji." He started again pointing to Hanji this time. She waved and said "Hello everyone!" Erwin continued on explaining what we were to do in the Survey Corps. After about an hour of standing my feet were hurting. But, thankfully, the speech had ended and everyone had 30 minutes to say goodbye to their family. Mikasa and I, didn't have any family.

Your POV: Levi walked off of the stage and over to me. "Hey big bro. Still mad at me from yesterday?" I asked lightly punching his arm. "No. And I can take much harder punches than that to the stomach." He commented I raised my eyebrows "Want me to punch you in the stomach as hard as I can is what I'm hearing, am I correct?" He nodded slightly. I sighed "All right, but this is gonna hurt like a bitch." I warned him "Tch." I heard him mumble. I gathered up all of my strength, wound my arm back, then POW! Straight in the stomach. He crumpled to his knees. "Shit (Y/n) that did hurt like a bitch." I shrugged "Told cha so!" I helped him up then looked around, at least 5/6th of the Cadets were here. "Sorry, Levi, but I've gotta go home and see mom and dad before we leave" I said to Levi while walking away. I chuckled slightly at how I could here him yelling at the cadets from all the way down the street. After walking for about 10 minutes I only had 15 minutes to tell my parents goodbye.

Levis POV: Ugh. Where did (Y/n) go? Oh, she probably went to go say bye to mom and dad. "Oi, brats, go get ready were leaving in 15!" I yelled as everyone walked away. After everyone left and I got up I walked to my parents house, I mean it technically isn't my house anymore. I finally got there and yup, I was right, (Y/n) was there. "Okay mom. Yes, dad I'll stay away from boys. I know, I know, I have Levi there he'll definitely keep the boys away. Okay, bye! Love you!" She said while hugging and kissing our parents goodbye. As she was walking away she waved to me. I passed her to go talk to my parents. "Levi." My father started "You must do everything in your power to keep your sister safe. There are also tons of boys there too...." He mumbled "Yea I know keep her safe and away from boys etc. etc." I finished for him a bit loudly. The bell rang off into the distance "Gotta go bye." I said and walked off.

Your POV: I finally found the wagon that was supposed to take us. But I refused to get on without knowing that Levi was on or not. "Ma'am please get on were sure that hes fine." A guy tried to convince me but I just shook my head "Nope. Not until you find him on there or he walks up." Right when I said that Levi came into sight. My jaw dropped was I magic!? Once Levi arrived I boarded the wagon with Levi following me. "Oi, brat why weren't you on the wagon before?" He asked once we sat down "Well... I refused to get on until I had proof that you were on..." I said embarrassed. He smiled "I have the best little sister. Just don't die out there." He said. That's when I was reminded that I, (Y/n) was joining the Survey Corps. It was no dream.