Date? Pt. 2

"Okay!" Hanji replied back cheerily while smiling. She walked away as I looked at Eren. He chuckled under his breath and smiled at me as if to say "Don't worry, they won't find out." We heard the sign to go to out for training. I began walking to the door, passing crowds of people. Eren bounded up beside me

"Hey! Still up for tonight?" he asked cheerily for some reason "Yeah! Of course. Why are you so happy?" I asked him confused. He giggled and I looked at him half concerned and half weirded out "Just pumped up for tonight, it's gonna be awesome." He leaned in and whispered "If no one catches us." Wow, I hadn't thought of the possibility of someone catching us. If Levi did he'd kill us. Hell, he'd probably send me back home with mom and dad.

Once we had all walked outside Erwin spoke into the microphone "Hello Cadets, today you'll be sparring with each other. Hanji and I will be pairing you up however we would like." he announced and he and Hanji stood up and walked off the miniature, square stage. Levi walked off very shortly after them and stood there half supervising and half just watching us.

Everyone got paired up. Armin with Christa. Sasha with Connie. I still ship them. Okay. This is just great. Eren. I was paired with Eren out of everyone. Everyone else got paired up together. "Now, everyone! Find a place in this field then begin. Do not go too close to other pairs." He told us. Eren and I walked over to the far right bottom corner- far away from Levi. Christa and Armin were all the way on the other side, talking more than they were fighting. I'm guessing Christa's like Armin and is more for peace and love than fighting. It's kinda cute how perfect they'd be as a couple, but it's also a little bit scary how similar they are, at the same time.

"Alright, Jeager ready to get your ass kick Jeager?" I asked him with a smirk on my face, knowing I was going to beat him everytime. He snorted "Yeah, right, I won't lose to a girl again. Unless, of course, the prize is what it was yesterday." he smirked as he said the last sentence. We began to fight, each of us blocking every hit. "So," I said in between breaths "where are we meeting tonight?" that seemed to catch him off guard. I tripped him and he fell backwards "Hey! That' s not fair! You just asked that to distract me!" he stomped his foot angrily "No, I actually do want to know where we're meeting tonight." I chuckled a little at how childish he was acting "Well, if that's what you say, then, like I told you, where we ended the game." he pointed "Over there." I nodded my head.

Just when I was about to beat him for the 4th time Mikasa came up behind and caught him just before he fell. "What the hell, Mikasa!" I yelled at her. I was actually extremely angry at her I really wanted to beat him 10 times consistently. Eren stepped aside to the sidelines. Mikasa threw a punch- one. two. three.- they all missed "You're not supposed to be beating up Eren." she said between breaths "I wasn't! I wasn't even hurting him! Right Eren?" I said with hitched breath and looked at him. He nodded. "You sure?" Mikasa asked him. He nodded once more "You're not my mom. I can handle myself." he told her.

"Whatever." she walked back to Jean and was talking to him. The crowd slowly died out. I huffed "She used to not be like this." I said talking to myself. "She's... Changed... Shes more jealous... It's annoying." Eren told me. I look up at him "Oh." he nodded "Back to training?" "Sure." I huffed still pissed off at Mikasa for interrupting our fight.

About an hour and a half later the bell rang. Everyone went rushing inside except for Sasha and Connie "Are you guys coming?" I looked over my shoulder and asked them "Uh... No, w-we're just goi-going to stay ba-ack here and hang o-out." Sasha said really sheepishly. Jean came up behind Eren and winked at Connie. Connie just hid his face in his hands. "Oooookay." I said then headed inside.

"So, what do you think is gonna happen out there?" Jean came up behind me and asked "I dont know... And frankly I couldn't care less." I told him. He pouted "Why're you so mean to me?" "The first thing you said to her was 'You are hot' you can't blame her." Hanji came up behind him "How the hell did you know that!?" he jumped "I have my ways." she smiled then walked up towards Erwin and Levi.

I hung out with Mikasa, Eren, and Jean for the next two hours or so until the bell rung. We all rushed down the hallways to get to dinner and see what Sasha and Connie had done while we were inside. We got in the lunch line behind Sasha and Connie

"Hey guys, what'd ya do while you stayed out?" I asked them

"Nothing much, just trained a bit." they both said turning a bright red

"Oh... Ok." I smiled slightly. We all knew they were lying, I'll coax Sasha into telling me tonight.

We all got our trays of food and sat at the same table we sat at earlier. Today was oddly quiet in the lunchroom there were a few conversations here and there but that was about it.

"I wonder why it's so quiet..." I thought to myself while throwing away the disgusting food that I had ate none of.

About three more minutes later the bell rang telling us to go back to our rooms and not to come out for the night. Eren slithered up behind me as I was walking out the door.

"Twelve o' clock tonight." he reminded me and winked as he walked to the right where the boys dormitories were located.

I finally found Sasha in the swarm of people. "Sasha! Hey! Sasha!" I yelled and waved my hands. She turned around "Hey!" she said and stopped to wait for me.

"So, Sasha, important question, about how late do you usually stay up?" I asked her "I don't know I usually go to bed around 11:45..." she said slowly wondering what I was getting at "Sweet! So, can you wake me up around 11:40 ish. Please!" I pleaded "Fine, fine! But why, your da-" I cut her off "Shhh! Yes, but no one can know, they'd tell Levi." She nodded her head. We continued to the very end of the left hallway

"Okay, I'm gonna go to bed and you're gonna wake me up around 11:45. Okay?" I looked at her "Okay. Goodnight (Y/N)!" Sasha told me cheerily.

About three and a half hours later I was awoken by a sleepy Sasha.

"Ugh. What do you want Sasha?" I said still half asleep "You have to go on your da...." she drifted off getting ready to fall asleep "Oh my God! I almost forgot! Thanks Sasha. Now go to your bed and go to sleep." I told her "It's for your own good." I said as I watched her walk over and cover herself up with her blanket.

I went to the bathroom and splashed water on my face to help me wake up and put on a nice kind of short dress. I quickly brushed my hair and silently opened the door. It creaked slightly. I stopped and cringed a bit waiting to see if anyone would walk out of their rooms. No one did. I peered my head out into the hallway. There was no one out at this time, I don't blame them it's pretty late and we need to wake up early in the morning.

I walk to the right. This sucked, we were placed at the very end of the hall. Thankfully, I know this place pretty well and I knew where a door that was kind of closer was. I kept walking until I came across a short hallway , I walked down it and found the door. I walked out and was where we trained at. I looked to the left then to the right and saw Eren waving his hands trying to get my attention. I ran over there with my dress and hair blowing in the wind.

"Hey." I said quietly, turning red "H-hey. Yo-you look great (Y/N)..." he said also turning a bright red.

After a few moments in awkward silence he cleared his throat "So, uh... I set up a midnight picnic, I thought it was kinda romantic but I'm not that good with romance..." he shuffled around "Eren! This is so pretty!" I almost yelled and hugged him. I pulled away from the hug "So, wanna start this picnic?" he asked sort of laughing. I nodded my head and we sat down. We began eating.

"Thanks, Eren." I said when I was finished and put my hair behind my ear "No problem." he replied as we lied down and looked at the stars "This is so pretty. It's like we're in a fairy tale or something..." I said smiling "Oh, really?" Eren smirked as he looked over at me.

Our eyes met as he leaned in. Suddenly our lips smashed together. We pulled apart after a minute or two "Ere-"

Author's note
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I hope you liked this part, it was almost 2000 words long! I tried to make it longer because I've been inactive for a while. Speaking of which, I'm sorry for that, but I'm in the process if moving so it's kind of been hectic. Nevertheless, I hope you liked it. All my internet friends left me and ughhh ;-; I don't know what I did wrong...