Is it Love?

I lied in bed thinking about what had happened earlier.

I mean, yeah, he was good in bed, and yeah, he was really... really fucking hot, but that's not the point, someone's bound to find out, and as if it couldn't get worse, we're going out tomorrow for the real thing.

We're going out to the outer walls of Wall Rose tomorrow.

I mean, now I know I really do have feelings for Eren, or at least I'm pretty sure. I'm pretty sure he has feelings for me too, so what if one of us gets injured and it effects our work?

Okay, I need to stop thinking about this and just relax, I need to just take it once at a time.

The first thing I need to figure out is if I actually do have feeling for Eren.

I think I do, I really really think I lo- like him a lot.

I mean, the idea of him being my boyfriend is scary, but nice.

That's thinking ahead though, maybe we can just be friends with benefits? I mean, not like, sexual benefits, but like-

I heard a knock at the door "Come in." I told them groggily.

"Hey." Eren said as he closed the door "I heard you were sick so I wanted to come ask if you were just faking, I also really wanted to get this whole situation figured out."

I sighed. I knew this was gonna happen at one point or another.

"Nah, its fake. Anyways, you should get Sasha to ask Levi if you guys can come have lunch with me, then we can talk it through then."

"You told Sasha!? She's going to tell Connie, then he's going to tell someone and the chain will keep going, then get to Levi!" He yelled

"Eren, seriously? Are you really that shallow, that you won't let me tell my only other friend that we fucked!? Hell, I could tell Levi you raped me if I really wanted to!" He pisses me the fuck off, goddamn, I love him anyways. (Oh God #stoplaurenspuns2016)

He sighed, "I'm not going to fight with you right now, (Y/N), just know I love you, and no matter what happens tomorrow, I'll always love you." with that he walked out, leaving me with my mouth wide open.

I forgot we were going to fight tomorrow... What if someone I really care about gets hurt, like Armin, Sasha, or Eren. W-What if I-I got in-

I sighed, let's not think about that... I looked at my clock (do they even have clocks??? Oh well.) It was 10:37... I still have about 2 hours and 40 minutes until lunchtime...

"Ew, I need to take a shower so bad," I said aloud "fuck it, I'll take a bath, I have plenty of time."

I walked into the bathroom and started the water. I got undressed and checked the water, it was perfect, I put bubbles in, I'm still technically a kid.

I turned off the water then slowly got in the bath, sinking down further and further.

I sat in the bathtub for about an hour or so, just relaxing, wow I really needed that...

I should probably take a shower now because baths don't even bathe you, honestly.

I hopped out of the bath and turned the drain on, I turned the knob on the shower and put it on hot (or cold if that's what chu liek) I showered for 15~ish minutes (that's how long I actually take xD)

I got out, grabbed my towel and wrapped myself in it. I walked back into my room humming random music.

I walled over to my dresser and grabbed a bra, underwear, t~shirt, and shorts. I walked back into the bathroom to change, considering our door doesn't have a lock.

I yawned and stretched my arms out. While heading to my bed a thought popped into my head.

What if I actually got sick? I mean, we have to go outside the walls tomorrow, I'd be fucked.

Oh my God what if Levi still thinks I'm sick and won't let me go tomorrow.

I should probably just tell him I'm feeling a lot better and that it was probably just a twenty four hour virus... Yeah! He'll believe that... I hope...

Authors note:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ahaha I'm still alive, hi, hello, I'm here still.

Anyways, I need 5 more followers until I hit 100, so you should go follow me...

Reader of the day: XxNight-skyxX

To be reader of the day:
→comment←
→vote←
→follow me←
→then comment when done←

Goodnight/Good morning everyone 💕