The Day After.

I tried quickly walking back to my dorm, but I was so fucking sore. How am I supposed to go to training sessions today?

Maybe I can tell Levi I'm sick and he'll hopefully believe me.

I looked up and was at my dorm door.

I should tell Sasha, shouldn't I? I mean, she is my friend, right?

I dunno, maybe her or Hanji will come into the dorm and I can ask one of them to get Levi, pretending I'm too sick to walk.

Just thinking about the long walk all the way to Levi's office seems almost terrifying.

I opened my doom room door to see Sasha kissing Connie.

Well, shit what am I supposed to do now?

I cleared my throat and they detached from each other and looked at me.

"H-Hey, I'm r-really sorry to i-interrupt but Sasha I need to talk to you... In private." I told her while they were speculating me, looking at my neck and knees as they were giving out.

"U-uhm..." Sasha turned extremely red "yeah, sure. Uh, Connie..." She looked at him. He nodded and walked into the hallway.

I turned around and closed the door.

"Sasha, me and Eren had sex, I can't tell you details right now, but it hurts to walk, and I need you to go get Levi and tell him I need him, also I'm sorry for walking in like that." I took a large breath of air.

"O-oh e-erm ok, its fine, I'll go get him now." Sasha said with wide eyes "tell me everything later." and with that she quickly walked off.

I ran over to my tea maker and made myself a mug of tea, hoping it would finish before Levi and Sasha got back.

As I was waiting for my tea to be heated up I swiftly changed into my pajamas and put some blush on my nose and concealer on my hickeys.

After putting all that on my microwave beeped, I ran out and took my tea out and added some honey (I like honey in my tea IRL don't judge meh) I put the tea on my bedside table and jumped into bed.

I pulled my covers up to my chin and looked at myself in the mirror. I messed my hair up a little bit and layed down, pretending to be trying to go to sleep.

I looked up at the clock and saw there's was only twelve minutes left of break.

"They better come back in time." I mumbled to myself.

After about five minutes, Levi bursted through the door.

"(Y/N) Are you okay!?" He yelled loudly.

I fake coughed "Yeah, I guess."

"You look really pale." Levi observed "You should probably take today's practice off, I'll have someone bring you lunch and dinner later, that sound good?"

I nodded my head "Thanks Levi, you're the best big brother ever." I told him. I mean, I wasn't lying. "You guys should probably go. There's 2 minutes left of break."

"Shit." He mumbled "Hope you get better, I'm not touching you though, I don't want any germs." Levi told me.

"Blouse, you'll be fine, you won't be considered late, follow me." He closed the door and went off with Sasha.

Author's Note:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm so tired even though its only like 12 PM. Today's reader of the part is: KillersAreGoodPeople

If you want to be reader of the part then all you have to do is
→comment←
→vote←
→follow me←
→then comment when done←

Goodnight everyone 💕

💤💤💤💤、、、
、、、💤、、、、
、、💤、、、、、
、💤、、、、、、
💤💤💤💤、、、
、、、💤💤💤、
、、、、、💤、
、、、、💤、、
、、、💤💤💤、
💤💤、、、、、
、💤、、、、、、
💤💤、、、😪

↑idk why I added that. Leave me alone