The First Day of Training.

Before I even got back to the table I saw Sasha smiling at me. I gave her a slight wave, smiled, then sat down with the rest. "Hey, (Y/N) why were you gone so long?" Eren asked "Oh, Levi just wanted to meet his fri- co-workers? I don't really know, anyways, the people that were at the assembly thingy." I replied. Armin looked at me and giggled "Very descriptive, (Y/N)" We all laughed "Thank you" I said sarcastically.

The bell rang signaling us to go outside. I was sorta pissed that we didn't get to hang out that long but it was whatever at least we could finally start training. As I was walking outside Eren ran up to my side "Hey (Y/N)! Are you as excited as I am to start training?" He asked "I'm not sure if I'm excited for the same reasons as you." I told him "Huh?" He asked turning his head to the side slightly. I giggled "I'm just excited to best everyone's ass at 3D Maneuvering." His eyes widened "H-How have you ever even used one!?" "You can't tell anyone but Levi and my dad used to take me out into the woods and train me." I whispered. He gasped "That is so cool!" I nodded my head and continued walking until we got outside. Once we got out we got into the same kind of format as when we went to the assembly. Someone cleared their throat "Hello, cadets. I am Commander Erwin once again and today I will be telling you what will be happening today. You will all be split up into three lines in front of each of these test maneuvering devices. Then each of you will try and use it. Got it?" He said strictly "Yes, Captain" everyone saluted him. "Alright everyone. SPLIT UP!" He yelled. I ended up with Jean the creepy horse and Armin and of course or instructor was Levi. But on the bright side, Connie and Sasha were in the same line talking.

After about 36 people it was Armins turn. "Woo! You got this Armin!" I shouted and Levi gave me a deadly glare that I gladly returned back. Armin got strapped up and did a surprisingly good job considering he's... Well, Armin. Then it was horse boys turn who of course was trying to impress all the girls and ended up falling flat on his face. I bust out laughing. As he was walking away he said to me "Its not as easy as it looks. Wait until you get up there." I smirked "Will do, Horse-Face!" I stepped up to the Maneuvering Device and strapped myself in. I looked over at Levi and he nodded his head as a signal that he was lifting the strings. I straightened up and sat there waiting to go back down. When I looked down at everyone they were staring at me "Woah!" I heard a couple people shout. I smiled "Its not that hard!" I yelled down to all of them. Levi lowered me down all the way. I unstrapped myself and high-fived Levi "Good job." He mumbled as I walked back to where Armin and Jean were. I went over to Hanji's lane to see if Eren was up yet. He almost was there was a short blonde girl in front of him though who was being watched by a brunette with her hair up in a ponytail who was standing on the side.

After she went it was Eren's turn who ended up needing help being strapped up it was actually really funny to watch. After he got strapped up, Hanji pulled him up. He wobbled a bit put then straightened up and ended up failing and hitting the ground, getting a mouthful of dirt. I started laughing so hard that I started crying. Eren walked up to me still spitting dirt out if his mouth. I clenched my stomach trying to speak "E-Eren th-hat was-s so-o fu-ucking f-u-unny" I stopped clenching my stomach calming down. "Yeah yeah." He grumbled lightly punching my arm as we walked back to everyone else. Once we got back there I look around "Hey, where's Sasha and Connie? On a daaateee?" I said teasingly "No, its Connie's turn over there and Sasha's watching." Armin said pointing over to Captain Eyebrows line. I saw Connie trying to balance but failing slightly but not as bad as Eren, luckily. When he finished he and Sasha walked over to us. "Please tell me someone else saw Eren!?" I practically yelled. Everyone shoke their heads yes "Omg yes it so freaking funny!" Sasha said After Eren began blushing and backing into a corner the next bell rang signaling for us to head back inside and hang out with friends or stay outside to train with others. Of course, I chose to stay out here. "I'm staying out here. Does anyone wanna stay too?" I asked "I will!" Eren said clearly excited "Armin?" I turned to him and asked "No. I'll go inside and read a bit." He replied back. I rolled my eyes and laughed a little "Ok. Come on Eren let's go"