Dummy Training.

Eren and I went off to go training in the forest with the dummies. "We should make a game of this!" suggested cheerily "You in?" I asked him "Hm... Depends on what the game is." He told me "Okay. How about this, we both go separate ways and kill as many of the dummies as possible. Then I'll call out to you and we'll meet back at the beginning of the forest. Deal?" I asked him. He nodded slowly "But what does the loser get?" Eren asked me "Why would the loser get something?" I asked extremely confused "Because they already lost so they should be able to choose what they want." He told me. I rolled my eyes "Fine. Deal." We shook hands. "Ready." I started counting down "Set. Go!" I ran off to the right, opposite of Eren.

I gripped my Maneuvering Device onto a nearby tree looking for dummies "Sweet! Finally found one of these bastards!" I said happily "And there's about four or five of them too! This is fucking amazing!" I shouted. After about an hour or so of hunting down titan dummies I remembered how long it had been and called for Eren. "EREN! TIME TO HEAD BACK!" I yelled out. I began flying back over to the entrance of the forest. Once I got there I had seen that Eren was already there "Hey" I said "when'd you get here" I asked "Uh, probably about a few seconds ago." He replied. I nodded my head "So, about how many dummies do you think you got?" I asked. He thought a little bit "Um, probably about 20." He said feeling proud of himself. I snickered "Oh my god, Eren! I got about 50 dummies!" I laughed at him "Don't feel bad about it though. I had extra help from Levi." I said trying to comfort him "Anyways, you were the loser. What do you want?" I asked "Hmm. Well I haven't really thought this through..." He said "I want... A date with you tomorrow at midnight." He told me. I smiled "Okay. That sounds fun." I told him "But what if someone catches us?" I asked him worriedly. He smiled "Don't think about 'what-if'" he told me "just live in the moment. Life is so short (Y/N) you can't be so worrysome" he finished still smiling "O-okay." I managed to studded out "Goodnight, sweetheart" he whispered in my ear and walked inside.

I sat there in astonishment at what had just happened. I shook it off and walked back inside. As I was walking down the hall I noticed how late it was. Shit. I guess we got so caught up we never heard the bell. I hurried back to my room and when I opened the door Sasha was standing there waiting for me "Where were you? I was worried" she said sternly, sounding like my mother "A-um... I was out training with Eren and I guess we never heard the bell." I told her hoping she wouldn't yell at me or something "With Eren!? What happened? Did you kiss?" She continued asking a bunch of questions that I continually answered with a no. "Goodnight, Sasha" I told her getting my pajamas out. "But you can't go to bed! You need to tell me everything!" She yelped. "Goodnight" I said a final time while closing my door. Last thing I remembered was changing and then laying down.

Authors Note
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
K well its 12 PM where I am. I am so so so sorry for not updating sooner. I meant to update Monday but I had a little anxiety attack and was really worried about some personal stuff. Also I had tons of work tonight so I didn't make this part very long. Anyways I'm sorry. Goodnight