Soulmates?

Your POV
~~~~~~~~~~
I heard the rumbling of footsteps as everyone hurried back inside from training for a break before dinner.

I took a sip of my water as someone creaked my door open.

"How are you doing, (Y/N)?" Levi asked while rubbing the temples of his forehead as if he was stressed.

"I'm doing okay. How are you doing? You seem kinda stressed." I told him looking quizzically at him.

"Is it that obvious? Yesterdays going to so hectic. I bet half of the students aren't even ready yet. If you can't come with us we're completely fucked." He raised his voice a bit. He pushed his hair back, out of his face as he sighed.

"I think I'll feel well enough by tomorrow. Hell, I could probably do it tonight" I smiled at him, reassuring him.

He sighed out "I love you, so much, (Y/N). Never forget that." He told me making sure that I really wouldn't ever forget that.

I nodded and looked out the window "Love you too, big brother." I smiled, looking at him.

"Okay, well, I'm gonna to get going yo dinner, I'll have someone bring you your food, alright?" Levi seemed very gentle, placing his hand on my forehead.

I nodded and shooed him off, "You better get going before someone thinks you're missing." I laugh a little bit.

Levi walked out of the room, closing the door behind him. I sighed and got up,walking into the bathroom.

I turned on the shower eater and hopped in, double~checking that I had a towel.

I had let the hot water run down my body for a while. I was rynnubg my hands through my hair as I heard a knock at the door.

I stopped the water, "Hello?" I called out.

"U-uh, hey, (Y/N)? I brought you dinner." Someone said from behind the closed door.

"Hold on, I'll be out in a second." I got out and wrapped my beige towel around my body.

I opened the door just enough to look through to see who it was.

I gasped and closed the door to find the clothed I had brought in with me.

"Shit... I left them out in the bedroom." I whispered to myself. "Uh, uh, Eren..." I said a bit louder.

"Hm?" He questioned. I chuckled lightly at how childish he sounded, "Do you mind, um, handing me the, uhh, clothes on my bed? Please?"

"Yeah, sure!" I could see him flash a smile through the crack in the door.

Eren put his hand through the crack, brushing across my chest.

"Ah!" I gasped loudly, out of surprise, blushing.

"Oh s-shit, sorry!" Eren yelled a bit loudly.

I looked at the clothes I had chosen they're a bit revealing, but, it could be worse.

I dropped the towel and put on my bra and underwear, then slipping on the white tanktop and blue shorts.

I hung my towel up and walked out the door, coming face to face with Eren.

"Hey, thanks." I smiled at him.

He nodded his head, "No problem." while smiling.

"Oh, great, the same as usual...." I said, looking disgusted at the food.

"Haha, yeah..." Eren chuckled while smiling brightly at me.

After a little while of awkward silence Eren spoke up, "So, you coming tomorrow?" clearly trying to keep the conversation going.

"Yeah, of course, you know I only stayed in today cause... Well, ya know." I laughed awkwardly, not wanting to bring up that whole situation again.

Eren looked behind him, above the door, checking the time, "I better go so I'm not out in the halls past curfew, I'll tell Levi that you're not done yet." he began walking out.

"Okay, thanks!" I waved to him as he was closing the door.

I finished up my dinner and put the remains on my side table, then reading 9:30 on the clock.

I need to go to bed soon, I have to be up at 5:45~ish...

I was going to wait for Levi to come get my tray but I guess I'll sleep now.

I got up and changed into a big shirt, wearing short shorts.

'Holy shit, its really fucking hot in here.' I thought to myself while turning my lights out.

I got back into bed and covered myself with the blanket as I heard my door open.

I heard two voices emerging from outside, coming closer.

"Hanji, stop it, I'm not letting that boy near my sister, for all I know he could fuck her and take her innocence!" Someone, who I assumed was Levi, yelled at Hanji.

"Levi, seriously, what if they're meant to be and you're keeping them apart? Then what would happen? Would (Y/N) ever find someone?" Hanji seemed to be on my side.

"Enough, I'm not discussing this any further tonight." I heard the clinking of metal as he picked up my tray and left the room, taking Hanji with him and closing the door after them.

Why was Hanji on our side? Why the hell does she want us to be together? This literally makes no sense...

I'll just forget about it and worry about it after the expedition.

I was about to fall asleep when I heard someone else open the door. I turned around and looked over at the figure, "Sasha? Why are you back so late? ...Oh my God. Were you with Connie?" I gasped.

She nodded her head yes slowly "But don't tell anyone, I'll tell you about it after the expedition, if I stay alive..."

"Don't think like that, you will! Now go to bed and rest up, its almost 11:00." I told her as I turned back around facing the wall to sleep again.

I slowly drifted off into a deep sleep...

Authors note:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HOLY FUCKING SHIT WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT PART YOU GUYS WILL BE S H OO K but yeah, sorry for not being active, I've surprisingly had a lot of work lately.

Anyways, I'm going to a twenty øne pilots concert in January! Woo! I'm going to the concert in Charlottesville, Virginia on January 22nd, DM me if you're going and maybe we could meet up! (If you have anxiety or anything about dming me or something, don't worry I have really bad anxiety too so I know how you feel)

Instagrams:
Schanzlauren
5sosaucedits
__.band.theme.dividers.__

Reader of the part: Kyuubichan662