Expedition.《WARNING:FEELS》

Halfway through the trail, a titan began bounding towards us.

"Everyone! Fall back!" Erwin yelled while hopping off his horse.

He fired the lead from his maneuvering device and was soon flying towards the nape of its neck.

Everyone backed up as he slashed the neck. Blood gushed everywhere as he came back down to the ground.

Erwin, Levi, and Hanji began riding forward, signaling for everyone to follow them.

With the walls in sight, we began to come to a slow trot.

Erwin turned around, with Levi and Hanji doing the same.

"This is it, cadets! I don't have much time to speak, but teams 1-19 go forward, 20-30, go left and 31-40 go right!"

I could feel Levi's stare burn into my skull as I dismounted my horse.

My group, as well as the other ten teams, began to maneuver our ways to the right. I looked closely at the other groups that were with us and noticed that Armin, Eren, and Connie were all in a group together.

We got up on a rooftop and began slashing some titans necks. I could see Levi, Erwin, and Hanji below us, helping civilians get to a safe place.

I had killed about twenty titans when I heard someone scream extremely high~pitched.

Looking around, I saw Armin sitting on a roof, screaming and holding his hand out, while a titan stood in front of him, crunching bones.

My first reaction was to look for Eren, with no luck finding him, I maneuvered over to Armin.

"Where is he!?" I held Armin by the shoulders.

"I-I-He-" he stuttered, pointing to the titan who had been eating.

With shaking hands, he looked back over at me, with fear in his arms.

I zoomed over to the rooftop behind the titan and slashed its neck, holding back tears.

"(Y/N) come back to the post!" Annie yelled from behind me.

I killed titans where I wanted, disregarding the yells for me to come back.

I went to the edge of the roof I was on as I felt the ground begin to shake.

Suddenly, there was an enormous figure, rising up from fog and smoke.

The figure seemed to be slightly taller than the average titan, with black hair and a fringe covering it's bright emerald green eyes.

I somehow felt a connection with it. It was different from the rest of the titans. It was almost like I had known it before, touched it before, loved it before....

It promptly began charging full speed at another titan, knowing that they were the bigger titan and they'd win, they tackled to small titan.

I began zooming over once I saw Levi land on its back after it was done killing, ready to attack it.

I was almost there when suddenly I felt something grasp me by the waist and pull me upwards.

It abruptly began extremely windy, and as I looked up I saw giant teeth, coming closer and closer.

I screeched out in pain, hoping for someone to come help me. I began bawling, I didn't want to leave, it wasn't my time, I still needed to see Eren one last time and say sorry to Levi.

I felt it, a sharp pain at my left ankle, I felt my ligaments begin to tear farther and farther apart,

And I slowly began to fade away, into the darkness.

Authors note:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope this holds you guys back for about a day, I wanted to leave it there, on a cliff hanger, so I'm gonna write the rest of the comments from my 3rd to last (?¿) part and then I'll finish up the next part! I love you guys, stay alive, you have a purpose!

Reader of the part:
Amnesiatheforgotten