Mistake.《Mature Content》

Thank gosh. Some free time before we have to train again.

"I just noticed our schedule just repeats itself." I overheard Connie saying to Sasha.

Of course it does, it's a schedule we do it every fucking day.

"Like it's the same thing, eat, train, free time, eat, train, free time, then you do it another freaking time and sleep. That's the one different thing we do throughout the day. I don't know it kind of annoys me when I think about it." He explained to her.

She nodded her head "Yeah, I guess, it's worth it though to help save humanity!" She said smiling as usual.

How the hell is she always so happy? Honestly, was she always this happy? Seriously, how the fuck can you be so happy when gigantic monster are rampaging around trying to eat all of humanity?

"Y/N? Hello?" Eren said waving his hand in my face "Agh! What do you want? Get your hand out of my face." I told him.

I'm still not happy about the whole kiss. I feel like Levi is going to find out about it somehow. I mean, what if someone woke up in the middle of the night and looked out their window and saw us kissing? I mean, it's very unlikely for them to be able to tell it's us, but still.

"Geez, sorry, it's like you're mad at me for just breathing. What got you in such a bad mood?" Eren asked sounding pissed off

I huffed "Nothing, never mind. I'm just in a bad mood today." He nodded his head understandingly "Are you... sad? Or anything? Ya know, about the titans coming up near Wall Rose? I mean, near your family. Or did they move away?" I asked him curiously.

When they announced it I hadn't seen Eren's reaction.

"Can we not talk about it?" He asked irritably "O-Oh, sure, sorry..." I said blushing. I looked up, everyone else had gone their own ways to do whatever they were doing in their spare time.

{SEX SCENE}
{I DIDN'T WRITE THIS MY FRIEND DID}

Eren laughed somewhat quietly and looked down at me. I looked away sheepishly. "Now, now, (Y/N) don't be that way." Eren said getting closer.

He got close enough to where I could hear his hitched breath. He licked his lips and looked at me with lust in his eyes. I looked at him.

'Am I ready for this?' I thought 'Will this actually go all the way?' 'Will Levi find out?' All these thoughts surged through my mind as Eren was getting closer.

The only thing I could hear was him breathing. The one thing I could see was his beautiful face and messy hair. Damn, maybe I actually.... Love him.

Suddenly, Eren violently pushed me against the wall and began making out with me. He slowly moved down to my neck and kissed it, sucking on it at times. I opened my mouth and was about to moan, I stopped myself.

"E-Eren." he looked at me worried.

Eren's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shit. This is too fast isn't it. Dammit I'm so stupid. I looked at (Y/N) waiting for her to continue speaking "We can't-" she started "do it here. Don't you have your own room?" She asked. Oh thank gosh.

"Well, I share it with Armin but he's only there when we have to go back. It's at the end of the boys' hall though..." I said shuffling around a bit. She nodded her head "Let's go."

I grabbed her hand and we practically ran to my room. I swung the door open and locked it after both of us walked in. I looked at her for a second then began kissing her again.

Your POV:
~~~~~~~~~~~~
He looked at me and kissed me again. My eyes widened in surprised, I'm not sure why I wasn't expecting it though. I began to kiss back. He planted little kisses leading down to my neck once again. He started sucking on my skin.

I opened my mouth and moaned and felt a smile come upon his face as he continued. He went on, kissing lower. He got to my jacket and looked at me for permission. I gulped then nodded.

"We don't have to do this if you aren't ready babe." He looked at me with concern "Wait, are you a virgin?" I nodded "Yes, but I want you to be my first... because... I lo-" "I love you too, (Y/N)" He cut me off. I looked at him and kissed him.

He began taking my jacket off and tugged on my tank-top and bra straps. I smirked "Stop being so greedy, only the shirt first."

I looked down. Dammit, I had hickeys, how am I supposed to cover these up tomorrow? "Eren. Hickeys. Levi's going to see them tomorrow for sure." He sighed "Use your concealer or whatever, I have my ways." I nodded

Eren took my shirt off hurriedly. I was left in just a bra and jeans. This isn't fair, he's fully dressed still.

I turned the tables and began I began to take Eren's shirt and jacket off.

{OTAY SORRY IT'S DONE}

Eren and I finally finished and we still had about 30 minutes left of break.

I sighed "Eren. Should we have even done that? Do you think I was too loud and someone heard us?" I'm still really nervous.

"Babe. It's fine. I can make up an excuse or something, I'll do anything as long as I can still be with you." He told me looking deep into my eyes.

His green eyes are so pretty. I looked away blushing.

"I-I'm tired. I think I-I'll go back to my room and go t-to bed." I said looking back at him.

"Okay. Be careful, you might be sore. I lo-" He stopped himself from saying it as the door opened.

Fuck! I covered myself with a blanket.

"(Y-Y/N) w-what are doing here? A-are you guys... n-naked!?" Armin almost yelled, sounding alarmed.

I mean, I couldn't blame him, I'd be really fucking confused if I saw two of my best friends naked, together, in the same bed.

I groaned "Okay, Armin, depending what you're thinking, you're probably right. But please, please, please don't tell Levi, or anyone for a matter of fact." I looked at him with deadly stare.

"Now, can you please go into the bathroom or something while I change? After that, I'm going back to my room, and we'll never speak of it again, you'll forget about it Armin."

I would've gone into the bathroom but I couldn't really get up without exposing me or Eren.

I stood up "Ah, shit!" I yelled. Fuuuck that hurt, there was a piercing pain making me feel like sitting back done.

"You okay, babe?" Eren asked me. I nodded my head "I'm fine."

Author's Note:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'M SO SORRY THAT WAS REALLY FUCKING CRINGY AND I REGRET ALSO I DIDN'T WRITE IT MY FRIEND DID

ALSO SHOULD I END THIS STORY AT LIKE 20 PARTS AND MAYBE WRITE A SEQUEL???????