It was afternoon when I was discharged, the Doctor told me to come back in the next two days to get my result. She still didn't tell me the name of the person who helped me. I wrote a short letter thanking whoever he was and I left the hospital.

It was the biggest hospital in Los Angeles and where Madam Suzan worked. I first took a taxi to her place to apologise for not showing up.

Strangely, she felt bad blaming herself for over stressing me. She gave me two days off and even gave me some money to take care of myself. I found myself being squeezed to her in a hug and I relaxed to her affection.

I went back to the hostel, I had missed most of my lectures anyways so I decided to just stay back in my dorm room and resume classes the next day.

Going into my room, I saw Dilshaad sitting on her bed in frustration, her eyes red and puffy. I thought she had been crying so I panicked and ran to her side.

I asked worried "Assalaamu alaik! Are the alright, Dilshaad?"

She looked at me hurtfully and said softly "I can't believe you're back, I have been worried sick you're not back. You had never slept outside, I kept waiting for you the whole night to arrive but you didn't. I...I panicked and..."

She broke off crying again, I hugged her and whispered some soothing words to her. She calmed down a while later but didn't let me go.

She asked "Why didn't you call and tell me you wouldn't be coming back home. I...I thought...that...God forbid... that something happened to you."

I kissed her forehead and said "I am so sorry, please forgive me. I know I have been a bad roommate."

She broke the hug and replied "No it's not your fault, it is mine. I don't care to talk to you because of what happened in high school. I thought what everyone said about you is true...but no, they are all wrong, they don't know you...you're not a bad person."

We hugged each other again and I told her everything that happened last night. When I had finished, she stared at me with wide eyes.

She finally said "Oh My God! Are...are you alright? I am sorry, I could have called but I didn't have your phone number. How about the guy that helped you? We really have to go thank him...if only that Doctor told you where he lives. Or maybe when you're going back for the results, we will go together and thank him."

I smiled softly at her and replied "I am alright now Alhamdulillah, thanks a lot. I really appreciate your concern."

She stood up and said "I have to go take a bath now, I have been on bed since morning worried sick about you. Just know that you own me lunch, forget it...dinner instead. It's almost time for dinner "

I laughed softly and replied "Of course, don't worry. I am sorry still."

She shrugged innocently and went into the bathroom. I sat on her bed trying hard not to cry at what just happened. I never knew she had worry so much about me, I thought she hated me like the others. I thanked Allah once more and got off the bed.

I tidied her bed and space, I also was starving. I hadn't prayed since morning, I groaned lowly at the thought.

After praying, it was almost eight in the evening. We were going out for dinner, I was dressed in a black jeans and a sleeveless thin black top. I wore a white boot and carried my white purse. I wore a large white coat that reached my knee and a white hijab.

Dilshaad said excitedly "You do have a sense of fashion, girl. I love the way you dress."

I smiled and replied "You're way better, I love that blue Abayah of yours. It fits better with your yellow hijab."

She giggled and said "Thanks, my mum likes me to be dressing this way. She prefers wearing Abayah or gowns all the time."

I replied "Me too, just...just that my situation at hand isn't good. I would have gone shopping to change my closet."

Her smile fell and she said stuttering "I...I wanted...to...hmm...ask you something?"

I sighed and replied knowing what she wanted to say "Yes, it's true. My Dad... threw me out of the house."

She squeezed my hand reassuringly "You're one of the bravest girl I have ever met. Not everyone can go through all you had to."

I smiled sadly and replied "I guess so...I hope so. I just...pray no one ever goes through what I have been through."

She looked like she wanted to cry so I quickly changed the subject and said "I am starving so badly I can't wait anymore."

She nodded and we both left after locking the door. We entered the elevator and made our way to the restaurant of the other day. 'Sa'adah is going to kill me' I thought sadly.

We entered the restaurant which was full of people, we finally found a place at the last end close to where we sat the other time. Some people had already occupied the place, moving there, my eyes met with Sa'adah's own and they widen.

She stood up and walked towards me crushing me into a hug. She almost yelled "I almost got an heart attack...oh my God! I didn't have your contact and...thank God you're alright."

'Oh God! I am in trouble.' I said in my mind.

Enjoying it so far, I hope. I know you're all wondering ; who helped her? Who paid the hospital bill? Why doesn't he want her to know him?

I don't know the answer to these questions but if you want to know, follow me and read the next chapter. Also remember to vote and comment. Assalaamu alaikum!