twenty six

"You're a night driver, and the road belongs to you, can you feel it? When you're riding around in the dark, with nothing but you and the beat of your heart," I sang, absentmindedly to the music that was playing, whilst I scrolled through Twitter.

The music soothed my mind; relaxing me completely. The current song had been on repeat for hours, and I'd been sat on Simon's bed the entire time. I hadn't even noticed when he had taken his headphones off and sat opposite me on the bed.

"Hey," He quietly said.

I looked up, "Oh, hi there." I said smiling.

"Carry on singing; it's nice." Simon said, looking at me in awe.

I opened my arms wide, as a way of asking Simon to come and lie down with me. He crawled over, wrapping me in his arms, warming me up instantly. The chorus of Night Driver started playing again, so I sang it.

"You're a night driver, and the road belongs to you, can you feel it? When you're riding around in the dark, with nothing but you and the beat of your heart. Would you believe it? You better believe it, Annie. You're a night driver."

"You sound so beautiful." Simon whispered, mesmerised.

I blushed, "Thank you,"

I cuddled into his side more; breathing in his magical scent. Closing my eyes, I captured the moment in my mind - it being a day that I was actually happy. There came a point that I was about to fall asleep. I was on the verge of falling, when I felt pillow hit my face, causing a frown to appear.

"ughhh," I groaned, fluttering my eyes open, glancing over to see that surprisingly it was JJ that did it - not Simon.

"Piss off JJ," Simon grumbled. He sounded sleepy, as well.

"You two looked too cute, I had to ruin it." JJ smirked.

I hid my face in Simon's shoulder, not wanting to talk. He rolled over, so we were both facing each other; we both kept our eyes closed and cuddled in further, hoping JJ would go.

Another pillow hit my head, but I refused to open my eyes. Simon was also silent. After a short while, I felt JJ climb in between Simon and I and just lay there.

All three of us fell asleep, in a warm cuddle.

yo

or should i say wagwan ;)

only a few people will get that,

i recommend that you listen to the song, night driver

it's up top

i love it, js

thanks for readinngggg

-sophie, x