eleven ; 2

Part 2 of the requested imagine for SDMN_Bantz

Dear diary,

I found a guy called Simon Minter on Twitter yesterday, and ended up bumping into him, which I thought was terribly weird. He's extremely good looking and has bright, ocean blue eyes. I've got to go and work now, so bye!

I changed into all black, (pictures) as usual and tied my hair up. I put a little bit of makeup on and left the house.

 I put a little bit of makeup on and left the house

I hung my stuff up and put my apron on

I hung my stuff up and put my apron on. I sighed.

'I wonder how long I'm going to have to do this for.' I thought to myself.

I was stood behind the counter, daydreaming, because Nando's wasn't very busy when all of a sudden I heard my name.

"Annie?"

I looked up and saw Simon. "Oh, hi! Sorry, I was daydreaming." I giggled.

"Don't worry about it. Look, I didn't actually come here to order anything, I actually wanted to ask you a question. Are you free now?"

"Um, yeah it's not busy." I said and let Simon come into the back room with me, to ask his question.

"Fire away!" I smiled.

"You're really sweet and pretty and I thought texting wouldn't be as nice so I thought I'd say it in person. Will you... go on a... date? With me? Maybe?" He was so nervous and it was the cutest thing I had ever seen.

I stepped closer to him and pulled him into a tight hug. "Yes, I'd love to, thank you for asking." I kissed him of the cheek. He blushed and gently took hold of my face, bringing it closer to his face. I had to stand on my tiptoes to reach, but I liked it.

The kiss was sweet and sent tingly feelings throughout my body. I'd never liked a kiss so much. My arms were wrapped round his neck and his were firmly around my waist. We broke away and were beaming at each other.

"Text me your address, is 8:00 pm okay?" He whispered into my ear.

I nodded and took him to the door. I pecked his cheek again.

"See you later Simon." I said, smiling.

It was hard for me to concentrate at work that day.

// // // // // // // // // // // // // // // // // // // // // // // // // // // //

After jumping in the shower and washing my hair, I blow dried it, styled it, put on my dress and did my makeup. (picture + same phone case, nails, mascara/eyeliner. etc).

I had texted Simon my address, and he had said to wear something fancy. I did not have a cardigan or jacket that went well with my outfit so decided I'd have to deal with it.

It was 8:00 and I heard a knock on my door

It was 8:00 and I heard a knock on my door. Happily, I skipped over and opened it. I was instantly engulfed into a hug by, of course, Simon. He looked so handsome.

"Hey!" I said laughing and his cuteness.

"Hey," He said quietly gazing at me. "You're so beautiful."

I blushed at his comment. "Thank you." I smiled.

"You ready to go?" He asked, taking my hand.

I nodded and we walked over to his car.

//

He held my hand throughout the whole journey.

//

"Put this on." He ordered, handing me a blindfold.

I sighed and put it on, waving my hand out for taking, again. Simon led me somewhere and I had not a single idea of where we might be. Standing behind me, he raised the blindfold and hugged my waist.

I gasped: "Oh my god Simon, this is incredible. It's so beautiful."

We were on top of a building, staring into the night. The lights from other buildings making everything look so pretty.

"Just like you," He whispered and I blushed. I noticed a basket on the floor and looked at him.

"A picnic." Simon said.

I smiled. I loved picnics. We sat there eating, looking at the view and each other. Tonight was a perfect night; I'd never met someone as nice as Simon.

A gust of wind shocked me, and I started shivering.

"Come 'ere." Simon offered.

I got up and sat down in between his legs. He wrapped his long arms around me and we cuddled and talked about anything and everything for hours.

"It's 10:00 pm, Annie, do you want to go home now?"

"Okay. Thank you for tonight. It was the best night in a long time." I said, getting up and pulling Simon up as well. I kissed his soft lips to show my gratitude.

// // // // // // // // // // // // // // // // // // // // // // // // // // // // //

The car journey was unfortunately shorter than I'd hoped.

"Um, do you want to stay the night?"

"Only if that's okay with you."

"Yeah! I'd love for you to stay."

"Great, I'll stay, thanks."

They watched Netflix until 1:00 am, when Annie fell asleep, cuddling with Simon. He kissed her cheek and fell asleep with her, on the sofa.

I changed the tense at the end, but I thought it fitted, so yeah. Only 1 more part of 'Imagine 11'. Enjoy Annie! SDMN_Bantz