ten

I gently rested my hand on his cheek, stroking the cut on his face with my thumb.

"I'm sorry Sadie, I got too drunk and somebody beat me up." Simon spoke, with sad eyes. I could tell that it was a sincere apology.

"It's alright, but promise me you'll be more careful?" He nodded. "Let me clean you up." I took his hand in mine and brought him to my bathroom. My bra was hanging over the side of the bath, where I left it when I had a shower this morning.

"Oops." I said shyly, taking the bra and putting in the dirty laundry.

Simon smirked: "Nice choice." I playfully hit his arm.

"Come on let me help." I insisted. I got the first aid kit and placed on the side of the bath. Simon sat on the loo seat and sat me on top of him. He held me by my waist and it made me want to kiss him, but I restrained. After all, Simon wouldn't want me.

I wet a cloth with warm water and gently dabbed *I know that some of you probably dabbed hehe* his face. He winced.

"I thought you were a man." I teased.

"Oh, I am." He smirked.

"Are you positive?"

"Yes, I'm sure. Do you want me to prove it to you?" He smirked again.

"No! Simon you.... Damn it, I can't think of anything to call you."

"Hmm, how about hot? Handsome? The list goes on."

"Don't flatter yourself Minter." I laughed.

"But you know it's true."

"Shh." I placed my finger on his lips. "I'm almost done, then you can sleep happily."

"Can I stay here tonight?"

"Of course you can! I'll sleep on the floor and you can have my bed."

He shook his head: "No, I'm not kicking you out of your own bed, I'll sleep on the floor."

"Simon, what do I need to do to get you to take my bed?"

"Sleep in it with me." He smirked.

"Oh really? Deal, but if I wake up tomorrow and you've managed to have sex with me, you're out." I half seriously said.

"Don't worry, I wouldn't do that without your consent."

"Good to know."

After I finished cleaning his face, I left the first aid kit on the bath because laziness is a deadly disease. Simon got up without warning, and I was still on top of him.

I squealed: "Simon! I'm heavy, put me down!"

"No you're not, you're really light."

I didn't believe him but couldn't be bothered to argue; I was more tired than I thought.

He put me down in the bedroom.

"I need to get changed. I don't have anything for you to wear, sorry." I guiltily smiled.

"Don't worry. I'm just going to the toilet."

"Okay."

I picked out some short shorts and a tank top to wear. I took off my clothes and slung them into the dirty wash. Suddenly, Simon walked back into the room casually.

"Aah! Simon, I'm practically naked." I said, even though I had underwear on. Unfortunately, I had nothing to cover myself with because I was stood by the laundry bin and my clothes were on my bed, which was on the other side of the room. I was extremely insecure about my body. Words couldn't even describe. I had cuts all over my stomach from my bad past and I looked so ugly.

He just stood there, staring at me. I felt like crying. I accidentally let out a sob and Simon's head snapped up and he looked into my eyes; he slowly walked over to me.

"Sadie, why are you crying? You're beautiful." He didn't even question the cuts.

"W-what?"

"You're so beautiful."

That made me let out a couple of tears. Never in my 21 years of living had any one called me beautiful.

"Thank you so much." I sobbed, hiding my head in my hands.

"Don't cry baby."

"I've never been called beautiful before."

"Then everyone around you is blind." I smiled and hugged Simon so tightly, showing my appreciation. It was then that I realized that I needed to put some clothes on. Just as I was about to grab them, Simon stopped me.

"You don't need them. I want to make sure you realize how beautiful you are, so don't put them on."

I nodded, reluctantly, still not happy about my body.

Simon took all of his clothes off, apart from his sweat pants. His body was stunning.

"Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere." He smirked and I looked into his eyes. His ocean blue eyes. I got into bed and Simon climbed in afterwards. He firmly wrapped his arm around me; it was resting gently on my bum and we gazed into each others eyes. Without realizing it, we were leaning closer and closer until our lips met in a soft but passionate kiss. I took in the moment. His scent was manly and as I wrapped my arms around his muscular arms, warmth radiated off of him.

We pulled away, gasping for breath and smiled. I was truly falling for Simon and it looked like he liked me too.

"Remember, that you're beautiful. I shall tell you everyday." Simon whispered and I blushed. I closed my eyes and he pecked them gently. I soon fell into a deep sleep, dreaming of him, and how amazing he made me feel.