six

"Hey Lils, hey, hey Lils, hey." Simon pestered

"Hi Simon. What do you want?"

"I'm so borreeeddd."

"Well I'm not so shut up... Please?"

"Hmm...no"

"Lilyyy." Suddenly I felt a funny sensation. I screamed.

"NO SIMON PLEASE! STOP TICKLING ME!"

"Only if you play with me."

"Depends what we play."

"Nerf WARRRSSS!"

I groaned. Simon knew how much I hated Nerf Guns.

"Really?"

"Yes, now come on!"

I was suddenly pulled up from my comfy position and from the shock of it, I fell into Simon. He was my best friend, but I might of had a tiny weeny little itty bitty crush on him.... Maybe? I wished that I could have just slung my arms around him and embraced his warm body.

"Umm Lily? You alright? You're just kind of leaning against me."

I had a wave of confidence and pushed Simon against the wall. Gently, I caressed his cheek and pecked his nose. I really didn't know why I was so confident. Little old me would be scared to do this any other day, but no!

"I love you Minter. Kiss me." I seductively whispered.

His bright blue eyes stared into my hazel ones and I couldn't help but get lost in them. They were so mesmerizing and beautiful. Before I could look for any longer, I felt Simon's soft lips against mine. He actually liked me back!? My body relaxed a little and I kissed back with all my heart. This boy was going to be the death of me.

"I love you Lily Jenkins. Will you be my girlfriend?" I nodded, a big bright beaming smile was plastered on my face.

"But wait Si, there's one thing we need to do," he looked puzzled "NERF WARRRSSSS!"

We burst out laughing and grabbed the guns, I ran down the stairs but felt a bullet hit my bum.

"Minter! You'll pay for that one!"

I could hear him running down the stairs, so hid behind a corner. When Simon reached where I was, I jumped out and pelted him with at least 10 bullets. Of course him being taller and stronger than me, Simon pulled me down and he ended up laying on me. I placed my hands on his cheeks and pulled him in.

It turned out that we had been kissing for longer than we thought when I heard Josh:

"YOU GUYS DONE YET?! WE WANT TO WATCH THE FOOTBALL AND YOU'VE BEEN IN THERE FOR 20 MINUTES!"

We got up and burst out laughing. I shouted back:

"YEAH WE'RE DONE," Josh entered the room "You're safe... For now."

×
i hate this but oh well.