eleven ; 3

I woke up with a tight arm wrapped round my waist. For a second, I was really confused, and then I realized that Simon had stayed over.

"Morning." His deep morning voice made me smile.

I turned and looked at Simon: "Hey."

"Sleep well?" He asked me.

"Yes, very. I was more tired than I thought."

He smiled: "Do you have work today?" I shook my head. "Can I take you out? I have something planned."

"I'd love to." I grinned up at him, genuinely happy.

"Thank you. I need to get ready and stuff, so can I pick you up in 3 hours?" I looked at the time and saw that it was 3:00 pm. Wow! We had slept in.

"Yes, that fine." I said.

"Wear something casual."

I nodded and he kissed me gently and left my house after saying bye.

Okay, I had three hours to get ready. Easy. I wasn't fussed with my appearance usually so it wouldn't take me long.

// // // // // // // // // // // // // // // // // // // // // // // //

The hours rolled by and I had changed into (picture.).

I checked my phone and saw that it was 6:00 pm, which was the time that Simon had said he was going to pick me up by

I checked my phone and saw that it was 6:00 pm, which was the time that Simon had said he was going to pick me up by. There was a firm knock on the door, so I happily walked over and opened the door to see Simon smiling at me. He looked so happy and it made my heart melt.

"H-hey, you look beautiful." I blushed at his sweet comment.

"Thank you. Are you nervous? You stuttered."

"A little." He smiled back.

I decided not to ask any more questions and instead took his hand in mind and intertwined our fingers. Simon squeezed my hand and he led the way to presumably the 'date'. We didn't take the car so it must've been a close place. All of a sudden, Simon stopped and spun me to face him.

"Wanna get on my back?"

I laughed: "Okay, but I'm heavy."

"Nah, you wont be."

I shook my head and jumped on his back.

"You're as light as a feather."

"Hmm, yeah." I sarcastically said.

I have to admit, it was quite fun being on Simon's back.

// // // // // // // /// /// // // // /// // // // // // // // // /// // // // //

We arrived at an adorable little beach which - to be honest - I didn't know existed. To my defence, I hadn't lived in London for too long.

Simon put me down and I was awestruck. It was beautiful, I couldn't believe he had brought us here.

"Close your mouth, love. Don't want to catch any flies." He teased.

I gently smacked his arm, even though I was grinning.

"It's amazing, Simon. Thank you for bringing us here."

"Your welcome m'lady," He winked. "I wanted to ask you something."

The anticipation was killing me. We sat under a big tree, on a blanket. I took off my shoes. I grabbed some of the soft, warm sand and let it fall in between my fingers. I'd always loved the beach, the sun and just the outdoors in general.

"Come 'ere." Simon whispered, and I was mesmerized.

It's funny how two words can make you feel completely different. His sweet and soft tone of voice and his kind and loving facial expression. I was falling deeply in love with Simon Minter; the guy I'd found on Twitter.

I scooted closer to him and he pulled me on top of his lap. I looked up into his eyes and regretted it instantly. The eyes that dazzled me. His deep ocean blue eyes that I couldn't not look into. I leaned in and took hold of his face. We shared a passionate but gentle kiss. The amazing sound of the waves crashing against the shore; I thought of his eyes and the similarity in colour.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He whispered, out of breath.

I froze, out of completely shock that he would want me.

"Y-yes! I'd love to be." I kissed him again, but with force, pushing him over and we laid there for hours, listening to the ocean and each other's heartbeats; as the sun set and all that mattered to me was him and all that mattered to him was me.

FINISHED! Hello! How are you? I have now finished 'Imagine 11'. I hope you liked it Annie, sorry if it was $hit! SDMN_Bantz Thank you! X :)))