eighteen

Josh::

You bonded with him so quickly. Too quickly. Too much. He ended his life at such a young age.

Tobi::

Josh's best friend, and you ruined him too. They both died. Together. Same day. Same time. Same reason. You.

Ethan::

A hidden gem. Nobody knew his problems and you just made them worse. Totally accidentally, but you still did what you did.

Olajide::

Also known as JJ. A complete wreck. Never spoke. Never ate. Never slept. Just sat there, staring. What did you do to them?

Harry::

The youngest. So sweet. So innocent. Such a pretty young boy. Nineteen. NINETEEN! I couldn't believe it. I walked in on him viciously drinking alcohol and there was blood everywhere. He died in my arms.

Vik::

Nobody ever listened to him, apart from you. You said you'd help him. You didn't. You couldn't. You made him suicidal.

Simon::

You loved him. But you didn't know what love was. He loved you so much, but you had no idea. You didn't know that getting butterflies whenever you saw him, meant that you loved him. You acted differently around him, making him the worst one of the lot. Suicidal, depressed, anxious. He never ate. Maybe something small, to keep him alive, and then he'd end up throwing it back up. You just sat there, staring at his withering face and dangerously thin body.

Sometimes, he'd stand in front of his full length mirror, no shirt, and you'd stare in awe. He was still beautiful, even when he was dying. I'd watch you sometimes, to see if you were helping him, but no. Just staring. I wish I could of interfered, but I wasn't allowed.

He soon died, and you were broken, but you couldn't go and join them. It was your job; to move on and ruin someone else, but you felt attached to the seven young, handsome boys.

It wasn't their fault that they'd become friends with you. It wasn't their fault that they'd become friends with Death.

i really like this. tysm for 3k views.

much love

-sophie, x