five

It was 5:00 pm on a Saturday and I was sat at my desk, watching YouTube. All of a sudden, my phone started playing loud music, that I recognized as my ringtone. I jumped up from my comfortable chair and started scrambling around, looking for my phone.

"Shit!" I sighed in relief when I found my phone and answered it without even looking at the caller I.D.

"Hello?" I panted down the microphone.

"Avee? Are you alright? You sound tired." I realised that it was Josh on the phone.

"Oh! Yeah, I'm fine. I just couldn't find my phone when it started ringing!" I laughed a bit and Josh sniggered.

"Anyway! I was wondering if you wanted to come over and hang out? Well, Simon wants you to, he's too engrossed in Until Dawn to ring you himself so I said I would. Don't tell him I said this," he started whisper-shouting "but I think he might need you to comfort him after he gets jump-scared." I laughed again.

"Yeah sure! It's not like I have anything better to do! I'll be over in 5." I hung up and walked over to my mirror. I brushed my hair again and applied some lip gloss. I was wearing a short skirt with a black sidemen T-shirt tucked in. I shoved on my black trainers, grabbed a bag for my phone and some other stuff, grabbed my keys and walked out of the house. The Sidemen house was only down the road so I was there very quickly.

I tapped on Simon's door and walked in.

"Si?" I saw him sat in his chair with his controller in his hand, playing Until Dawn. I hated anything scary, and everyone knew that. Slowly, he turned his chair around. I felt hands cover my eyes.

"What the hell are you guys doing?"

The hands opened quickly to show me that Simon was still sat in his chair looking at me. After what felt like a very long 20 seconds, the hands were removed from my eyes and before I could see who it was, a figure jumped in front of me, with a mask on and grabbed me by the waist, throwing me onto Simon's bed. Of course, from the sudden, quick movements, I screamed. I knew it was Simon under the mask, but it was the scariest thing I had ever seen. I tried to cover my eyes, but he wouldn't let me.

"Simon, please." I begged him.

He was holding onto my waist so tightly that I thought it would collapse. I wriggled and tried to escape, but nothing would work. Josh appeared in the door way with a tin of fish. I gasped and nodded frantically. As Josh neared closer, I ripped Simon's mask off and he stuck the tin right in Si's face making me hold my nose, but burst out laughing.

"Ewwww. Why would you guys do that?" Simon struggled to splutter.

"You started it, by trying to scare me with that Until Dawn mask thing. You know how much I hate scary stuff," I pouted. "Good one Josh!" I high fived him and jumped up, adjusting my skirt and fixing my hair.

"Alright, well I need to go and finish editing so I'll leave you two to end the war!" Josh closed the door behind him on his way out.

"Did you ask Josh to ask me round just so you could scare me?"

"Yeah alright I did. You did scream though!"

"Whatever you big loser." I tackled him onto the bed and lead my head on his chest. It wasn't until that moment that I realised how tired I was. I fell into a deep sleep on top of Simon.

miniminter imagines (discontinued)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें