fourteen

;)

I yelped as he rammed me into a classroom and against the door.

Simon had deep blue eyes - his eyes were blue like the ocean, crystal clear blue- shimmering and crashing and churning. Looking into his eyes you could hear the waves falling against the shore, and see the foam flying into the air. He was so attractive. I couldn't handle it.

I could feel the warmth radiating off of Simon. His eyes were fixated on my lips. He licked his own, and that alone made me feel queasy. Looking down, to hide my embarrassment, I noticed that Simon had a boner. Fucking fantastic. Trying to struggle out of his grip made it worse, as his hands got tighter and tighter around my petite waist.

"Sorry. Please. I'm not trying to hurt you." He whispered, and I knew he was telling the truth; Simon was such a lovely person. I gazed into his eyes and placed my hands around his neck, pulling him closer to me. He was desperate, and I wasn't going to pass the opportunity to make out with Simon Edward Minter.

His lips were soft and precious and tasted of the sweetest mint I'd ever had. Something clicked inside of me, there and then and I felt some sort of passion towards Simon, urging my body to make the kiss strong and fierce, to which I succeeded. My hands were laced together in the back of his hair whilst his arms were snaked around my body. He was gentle but rough at the same time and it was phenomenal.

Words couldn't describe it.

(so have Vik and his spatula instead ;D ugh i've got crazy writers block with this one

(so have Vik and his spatula instead ;D ugh i've got crazy writers block with this one.)

"Thank you, Ebony. I love you." He whispered, before walking out of the door, leaving me astounded.

sorry that it's really short x