twelve ; 2

As the bell rung for lunch, the classroom quickly emptied itself out. Simon and I were like friends with benefits, but I knew he loved me more than that. He's just didn't like having serious relationships. Everyday. It was every single day that I visited that disabled toilet, but I wasn't complaining. Nobody ever used it; it was like our special spot. We would make-out for the entire hour, and I was getting bored of it honestly. I was craving more, a relationship, but he wouldn't want it.

Pushing the door open, I stopped dead in my tracks. Simon and Maria - the prettiest and most popular girl in the school - making out, in our bathroom. She was on the sink, and Simon was rubbing the sides of her waist, just like he did to me. All I could hear, was the sick sound of moaning, until Simon's head shot up and guilt filled his eyes. They weren't misty at all, I could see the guilt clearly. Yes, I was upset, but I wasn't to go and cry like most girls would. Strutting up to them, I grabbed Simon by his T-Shirt and pulled him out of the toilet, without saying a single word.

I took him into an empty classroom, and slammed him against the door. Anger and confidence was taking me over, and Simon was enjoying it, as a smirk appeared on his face, but his eyes stayed guilt ridden. I put my hands behind his neck, and his instantly went to my waist. He took control, by lifting me up onto a desk and standing in between my legs. Those ocean blue eyes, changed. His warm hands went up and cupped my face.

"I'm sorry," he whispered. "I was trying not to love you, because I didn't think you'd want me to, but no one compares to you."

Simon was being soft and kind; caring.

"I love you, Sophie." He whispered so quietly, I only just managed to hear him.

Tears filled my eyes, and one fell down my cheek. Simon wiped it away with his thumb.

"I-I love you too." I whispered, also very quietly.

Simon closed the gap between us, by stepping even further in between my legs. We shared, the most meaningful kiss, that I'd ever experienced. He tasted of sweet mint, no smoke this time. His soft lips against mine made my whole body relax, sending me into sweet ecstasy. My hands played with his precious hair, whilst his were still placed on my face. As we pulled away, and rested our foreheads together, I looked deeply into Simon's eyes; filled with love and relaxation. They were like an ocean, and my vision was swimming in it.

"Be mine?" He whispered.

"I'm yours."

Another sweet kiss was shared, followed by a warm hug.

Simon Minter, the most mysterious and handsome boy I'd ever known - every girl in the school wanted him - he would skip lessons all the time, randomly beat people up, smoke in front of teachers and hang around with his odd group of friends: The Sidemen ~ and he was mine.

hello! i did another part, as requested by a couple of you. hope you enjoyed it! ⓢⓞⓟⓗⓘⓔ