"Khalil you know I'm starting to think you got that Tyra Banks Complex, you know the one where you make everything about you." Cadence said smiling, okay somebody was playing a joke on me.......

"It's about time y'all got here, I was starting to think y'all got lost." Mama Angela said walking from upstairs and I should've known, I was going to say something but I knew better. "Khalil baby order these kids some pizza, wings and garlic bread we'll be down in the theater." Mama Angela said not leaving me any room to discuss this. I looked at my family making a mental note that they were all going on my list..... I walked upstairs to find Marcus standing in our Master Bathroom, looking around.

Master Bathroom

"Marcus did you know your mom has all them bad ass little kids here?" I asked but he kept looking around ignoring me

"Marcus did you know your mom has all them bad ass little kids here?" I asked but he kept looking around ignoring me. "Man what are you doing?" I asked.

"Trying to figure out the best positions to fuck in this shower." Marcus said turning to face me, my anger melted and something else started to wake up. "You know on second thought I don't want our first time to be in here........ I got the perfect place, just my mom have her little slumber party with the kids since she is leaving for two weeks." Marcus said kissing me.

"Fine...... at least show me around, I didn't really get the chance to explore since we were moving everything in." I said and Marcus just smiled and led me through the house. Just as I expected everything was perfect; from the kid's room, to the kitchen and living room, to the basement which was like an upgraded version of our old house. There was an indoor basketball court which I knew Noah and Saint would get a kick out of.

Basketball Court

"Come on I wanna show you something

"Come on I wanna show you something." Marcus said pulling me down to the court, where there was a door off to the side. I was kinda nervous that he might be taking me to a sex torture dungeon or something.... then again that might not be a bad thing, but what was behind the door was even better.

Khalil's Grotto

"You got me my grotto

"You got me my grotto." I said smiling from ear to ear...... "Now I just gotta put a lock on the outside of the door because I don't want nobody down here, except for me or you... Marcus give me a second to enjoy this." I said locking the door before I walked over to the bed and sat down, my phone started ringing and I saw that it was Domo.

"Ayy you called?" He said half sleep.

"I've been calling, everyone has where the fuck have you been?" I asked looking at Marcus who had just taken off his shirt.

"I've been laying low, me and Vanessa have been chillin...... getting to know each other. Honestly you shouldn't feel bad because I haven't been answering anybodies calls, not even my mom....... so however mad you may be it's got nothing on her." He said laughing. "Yo..... chill...... ayy Khalil I'' have to call you back in like two hours, make that three." He said hanging up and I was glad because Marcus had just finished taking off the rest of his clothes and put his foot in the water. I started getting undressed when I got another phone call.

"It's the boy....... I'm going to send him to voicemail." I said as Marcus watched my every move, he got out the water and took my phone. As Marcus talked to Noah I took my time to look around, Marcus really did go all out and I loved him even more because without asking he knew exactly what I wanted, that's why I had to end this Cross thing soon.... I just had a feeling in my gut that once this was over everything would be smooth sailing for us.

"Here Noah wants to talk to you." Marcus said handing me the phone and getting back in the water.

"Wassup No'?" I asked wondering if I needed to take a flight up to Philly.

"Everything is coo dad..... I was just bored, mom won't let me breathe. Every ten minutes she's checking on me, asking if I'm hungry or if I need anything. It's annoying it's like I don't have moments peace." Noah said and I just sat there shaking my head.

"You can admit it Noah you missed your dad and you just wanted to hear my voice, it's okay boo-boo I miss you too." I said laughing.

"Aww come on dad, you play too much and I don't miss y'all like that....... ayy I'll call you back Jade is call." Noah said. "Damn I've been gone a week and I'm missing you like crazy." Noah said in a voice that sounded a little too charming........

"You know you didn't click over?" I asked and he hurried up and clicked over without saying anything and I couldn't help but laugh, that boy was something else. I turned my phone off and got in the water with Marcus.

"So are you ready to tell me what you and Zyshaun are planning to do to Cross?" Marcus said wrapping his arms around my neck. I found it hilarious that he thought he could manipulate me with sex, even though it seems like it works I was always in control.

"I told you Marcus just watch the news and everything will become clear...... but I'll give you a hint it has everything to do with that videotape." I said kissing him. "Now if there no more questions I think it's high time that I mark my territory all over this room." I said licking the side of his face.

"You are so nasty." Marcus laughing.

"I know but you love me for it, now no more talking....... this room is soundproof right?" I asked and Marcus nodded. "Good the acoustics seem pretty good in this room so feel free to get as loud as you want." I said smiling. We spent the next few hours fucking all over the grotto and right now my life was as close to perfect as it could get; I just had a few little obstacle to get rid of and once they were dealt with I could finally have some peace..................

***** Won't be able to post for a few days so that should give y'all some time to think about what POV's y'all want for the next few chapters. At this point I'm about to start wrapping up so any characters y'all wanna hear from before I start writing the climax let me know. *****