Epilogue

~About 4 years later~

Vikk's Pov 

Mason left about 2 months after she had that talk with Josh. Everyone objected her leaving at first, even Simon. It was shocking I know but he said he would miss waking up to good food and a cleaner house. No one really wanted her to leave but it was for the best for everyone in ways. After hours of arguing and reason for her to leave she planned the rest of the move back to America. Not going to lie, the first few months was so weird because not waking up to a nicely cooked meal for breakfast and a nice clean house with the clothing packed up and a busy working, independent girl doing her homework in her room, at 6pm. We did all keep in touch for about a year but then lost touch because none of us could find the time to talk to each other.

Within the time a lot of stuff has happened. JJ and Simon are still single af but Josh and I think something is going on between the two. I am currently in a happy relationship with a girl named Kay. Josh and Freya got married after dating for 7 years and is currently expecting a child. We all moved to a bigger house with Freya to hold more Sidemen clothing with the rate that orders came in. All of us still do YouTube at the same rate as before and some how managed to drag Harry into recording with us more often.

The year that we kept in touch with Mason she told us that she and her brother got really close just like old times. Her brother got together with a lady named Emily and she seems like a mother like figure that Mason needed in her life, though that's from what she has told me. She isn't bullied at school anymore and she has good friends that she keeps close. Her and Dean I think we're together for a while as well but I'm not sure how that ended up.

Currently I am at Heathrow, waiting for Lachlan to get his luggage. He is staying with us for a few weeks for the upload event and things. While waiting I was scrolling through Twitter, seeing what our fans were up to when Lachlan came up with his stuff looking ready to leave.

"Vikk can we get food on the way to the house I'm starving."

"Yeah, we can drop by Nan-" I bumped into someone. "I'm so sorry I wasn't looking the way I was going."

"It's okay I wasn't- Vikk?"

"Mason?"

A/N

That is the end of the story thank you all for reading and keeping up with my really bad uploading schedule. I hope you all enjoyed reading, leave a vote or comment if you want to and bye. :)

-Kei