Chapter 6

Dean's pov
   So now I'm in the car with Hannah's mum it's kinda odd considering she didn't know what I looked like or think of where to find me so I spent a good hour looking for her. It was worth it tho I didn't loose my luggage or get lost in the airport. I'm just staring off in to space the car ride there was silent but not an awkward silence kinda peaceful but at the same time stressful. 

     I know Mason is going to freak out with the news and that I'm here and that I don't want to leave her. There really is no choice though my mums job is more important than saving my best friend from bullies and evil foster parents I guess. 

     With out even realizing we arrive at Westfield Hannah's mum said that we would meet them at a coffee shop in the place. Mason not expecting a thing for this surprise. I really hope she likes it.
     Hannah's mum and I are walking down to the store when I just feel a pair of eyes stair me down on the back of my head. I turn my head slightly and I see Hannah walking with Mason to another store. I quickly text her saying that we are almost at the store and to get Mason at the coffee shop in 20 minutes. She replied with an ok almost instantly and Mason not even looking the way that Hannah was looking. 

    We arrive at the coffee shop and head in line, I told Hannah's mum what to get while I grabbed a table to fit us all. I find a table near a window, a booth seat, perfect and Hannah's mum sat down once u sat with the hot chocolates. Not coffee even though it's a coffee shop. Now to sit and wait for Mason and Hannah.

   Mason's pov 

Hannah and I walk to another store, we were meant to meet up with her mum in about 30 minutes at a coffee shop Hannah insisted that we look at this store before leaving. Even though I was always early is on time and on time is late. But for Hannah I guess it was ok. While I was thinking to my self and snapped to reality again I noticed that Hannah just put her phone away and I think she told me in the car no phones on this trip unless necessary. That's odd but it's necessary and needed you can't not answer the phone right? 

     We looked at some things in the store then we went to go meet Hannah's mum and we got there a bit before the time limit ,so I stood there and Hannah tapped my shoulder my mum is over there. We walk over there and I saw something that i didn't think was real. It was Dean. In London. Across the ocean here. Me being speechless surprised Dean came over to me and hugged me. Not a side hug a actual hug and I hugged back. 

  " How are you here Dean, I thought you were ignoring me." I whispered to make it seem like I'm not screaming like i would want to be.
   " My parents let me come over with you and Hannah and her mum were in on it to. The errands she had to run she was getting me. Me being a bit distant from you is because of planing this and me having to tell you some thing." Dean finished with a sigh at the end sitting down and scooting over so I can sit. 

    "This is a bit of bad news but the only reason why my parents let me go on this trip was so I can say bye to you Mason. My dad got a job in Massachusetts and I'm moving there next week. So you would have to be there alone with Derrick. the other guy, and your foster parents." Dean said looking in my eyes. 

     My smile disappeared when he said that Dean leaving me with the two bullies and my foster parents. I looked down for a bit taking in all that Dean just said. I didn't have anything real to say Hannah and her mum where sitting there drinking away at something I assume is hot chocolate sense Hannah hates coffee. 

     I look up at Dean and say "We have this week we should make the best of it before you leave and when we leave Hannah." Dean, Hannah, and her mum smile with what I just said. We all get up with our drinks and leave to go and talk about things catch up a bit sense I haven't spoken to Dean all week and Dean hasn't met Hannah in real life. So we spent the day talking about things and watching horror movies, possibly one of the best nights ever. 

   A/N
   Im writing this at 12:30 at night and I have tests in the morning! Yay I'm going to bed but thought I would get a bit of a longer chapter for you guys hope you enjoy!
-Kei