Chapter 3

Dean's Pov (new pov!)
-This is the next school day -

Honestly I have no idea how I'm going to tell Mason the news Hannah already knows but she is seeing her in a week or so for holiday when she leaves. I'm walking to school and trying my best to not get noticed by Mason because of the thing ( I'm not going to tell because I'm evil) but let's see how this day unfolds.
                         Mason's pov
           New day, new bruises, and more confusion. I was waiting for the bus today I didn't feel like walking after yesterday I really can't wait till I go to London for holiday, meeting Hannah and getting away from this hell here. Just standing at the bus stop in already getting paper balls thrown at me and words spat at me it really sucks but ehh I kinda got used to it even though I really hate the things students do.
           Skipping time to school lunch still Mason's pov
          Since I don't eat lunch I'm just sitting in the library reading it's kinda boring but it's a place where I can't be bullied or be noticed. The library doesn't have any new books that really interest me I've read them all and rereading them is the only thing I can do.
The bell rings and next class is history. I sit in the back of the room and the teacher never really notices me so I sat here with my head down and take out my notebook to continue taking notes when Derrick comes up to me and takes my notes saying I need them for "studying". I can smell Derricks bullshit but didn't have the confidence to tell him that so thinking is the next best thing.
Still having my head down so nothing bad would happen I grab my sketch book and start drawing a some art of my oc (original character) it looked pretty great so far. The teacher walks in, my notebook is thrown at me, and class starts.
Time skip to end of day
School went by fast witch is not that bad it just means closer to the holiday. I'm so happy that I'm going with Hannah and finally getting away from that he'll house I call "home". But whatever it's 4 days till holiday and I still have to pack and think about money being spent since I paid for the trip for me, myself, and I. Might sound a bit selfish but saving up for the trip was a bitch it's self. I managed and that's what matters I'm going to miss Dean while I'm out but I'll see him when I get back. Still I'm alone but Dean keeps saying that he has things to do at school witch is still really odd and he doesn't even talk to me anymore at school. All the questions and none of them can be asked with out the person there.