Chapter 17

Mason's pov

I was awoken by screaming in the house. It feels like the middle of the night. With my normal instincts I ran out of bed and hid as best as I could. I fell and hit my head on the ground in the process... Well I guess someone heard me and ran up the stairs. The door sprung open with Simon in the door frame. He had a worried look on his face.

"I'm fine Simon just my clumsiness and falling off bed." I lied not wanting to tell the real reason. I'm great full that they took me in and all but I don't trust them all that much yet. I'm sure that Vikk knows some if not most of my past.

Simon took what I said and left the room closing the door behind him. I grab my phone off the desk and see that I have messages from April and Dean. Other than the messages I looked at the time 3:30 pm. How long did I sleep for? Might as well unpack my stuff.

I walk over to the dresser with my luggage and start putting my clothes in. Grabbing some new clothes and walking to the bathroom to shower. After the shower I walk down stairs to the kitchen and see Simon, Josh, and another man who I assume is JJ are sitting in the kitchen, completely soaked. They are talking about how they were going to drag Vikk in to this in Easter. I snuck behind the camera with out making a sound and the boys not noticing me. After Josh did an outro he asked why I was sneaking around and didn't go there normally.

"I'm used to go to the kitchen like that honestly Josh." I responded to him and left the kitchen walking up the stairs.

I can hear Vikk yelling in his room. I shock my head and went back to my room. Once I got to my room I grabbed the photo I had of my family and set it down on the dresser. I really don't have a good spot to keep it in. I heard knocking at the door. I walked over and opened it to revel Vikk. He looked bad not going to lie, he had black circles around his eyes and his eyes were red, all from lack of sleep.

"Josh and I are going to Tesco's and you are coming with us because you need to get out of the house." Vikk said and left while I followed I'm already dressed in a beta club t-shirt from my old school, navy blue jeans, and black vans. (Beta is a club where you help people for people who don't know). Josh was already standing there waiting for Vikk and I at the door ready to leave for Tesco's .

A/N
This was a filler chapter sorry thought I would get a chapter out for Christmas even though I don't celebrate it. But Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!