Chapter 4

I'm I'm skipping to the holiday so the story can start

Dean's pov
   Today is the day that I tell Mason that I'm moving away from Georgia(the State) where we became great friends and I saved her from all of the bullies but school is out on holiday. I leave a week after Mason comes back from London but the good thing is that her friend is with me on this I'm going to surprise Mason by coming with her on vacation. A day or so later after Mason and Hannah got all of the screaming out of their system after finally meeting.

            As I start packing for the trip that my parents let me go on to say goodbye to Mason (he is moving to Massachusetts) even though I'm going to come back eventually to visit and it doesn't mean that Mason cant come visit me to but with her foster parents there is little luck with it. 

Mason's pov

      I'm on the plane now on the way to London, sitting between 2 grown men with beards (not that there is nothing wrong with men with beards) snoring and I can hear it better than music on full blast. The plane is going to land in about a hour, I'm so close to London and so excited to get out of this plane Hannah is already there in London we are staying with her aunt because she stays there for work I guess. Lets see how this holiday turns out.

           If you are wondering about what happened at school I avoided my bullies for the last few days and I didn't see them at all witch is a good thing. my foster parents said that they are happy with me leaving for the week I'm happy to that I'm leaving but going back to that house is going to be hell I already know that its going to be trash when i get back. Spending the next week after that to clean it up will be great!(note sarcasm)

Hannah's pov (new pov!)

     I'm out waiting the gate that she should be arriving at with my mum for Mason I really hope that she likes the surprise that Dean and I planed out for her I never meet him but talking to him on Skype and texting him, he seems like a nice person. With him arriving in a few days my aunt will go and get him to not get Mason suspicious about him coming meeting everyone here in London is going to be a ton of fun and we would have a great time with everything I have planned. The first thing we are going to do is go to Nandos. As I was zoning out a bit my mum shuck my solders a bit to say the flight landed and Mason should be out soon. This holiday is going to be one to remember.

     As I see Mason walking out to get her luggage I run and jump on her solders scaring the crap out of her, priceless. I hug her to death and we stand there hugging till my mum comes up and says I think this is your luggage. Mason grabbed her luggage and now we are off to Nandos.