Chapter 12

Mason's pov 3 days later
So I was walking to school and i turned my head to the road that Dean used to live on. There was a moving truck there and a girl that looks about the same age as me. She had short  brown hair with blue highlights. Wearing a Camp Half Blood T-shirt (orange), shorts, and sneakers. I thought to myself "Another person to join Derrick's side in everything like everyone else. I continue walking to school and Vikk keeps messaging me and asking more questions, as always I'm answering the questions and walking still looking up. I arrive at school and head to class, I can see the new girl in the front office and the front office lady sees me and calls me over.
She asked if I could show around April because she we have the same classes. I couldn't say I can't even though I don't want to. I'm a person that's just alone I'm different without Dean. I miss him but he never calls, text, nothing! I haven't realized that April has been asking me whats my name.
"I'm Mason it's nice to meet you April." I said with a fake smile
We walked down the hall to our first class and Derrick came down at the same time. I really didn't want to deal with him with April here by there was no escape with the hallways full, so I took it like a pro. Not really he came up to me and pushed me down a crowd formed around April, Derrick, and I. April looked confused as hell. While Derrick started spitting insults at me and I lost April. While I was trying to think where April could of gone Derrick slapped my face and then a teacher came over and stopped Derrick from doing anymore, broke the crowd, and took me to the clinic.
I was sat there with April because she didn't want to go to class without me, I said to them that I was fine but I wasn't let go until they asked a ton of questions and all of that stuff.
After what seemed like 4 hours which was really only about 30 minutes we where off for class. A class where Derrick might be. I'm not sure he was sent to the principals and I don't think he is coming back for a few days.
As April and I are walking down the hall she started a conversation and said "How long has he been bulling you, Why does he bully you, why doesn't anyone help you-" I cut her off before she can ask more questions. "He has been bulling me since I first got to this school, Someone used to help me then he moved away, and because I'm that loner that no one cares about."
"I will stick by your side until we leave this school I refuse to let you get bullied anymore."

"Thanks, but nothing can stop him from bulling me."

"It wasn't a offer, we can just stay away from him and away from everyone else."

"Ok then April, if you want to go through the hell I go through everyday go for it but there is nothing that will stop him from bulling me."
I stopped it there and walked to class in silence
Vikk's pov
So I'm going to Georgia today and for some reason Josh wanted to come with me. I asked why and he just said to meet the girl. I didn't question him after that. We were on the plane about to fly to Georgia by the time we get there Mason would be about finished with school so we are going to wait at the school for her. Surprise her even. She needs it with all the things she has been through and I'm excited to see her again.