Chapter 13

Vikk's pov
This trip was secret so none of our fans really know that Josh and I are here in Georgia. We are now in a taxi to our hotel. We were going to look for Mason tomorrow and surprise her at the school she goes to. I hope that Mason has made some new friends that Dean has moved away. Yes I am aware that he moved Hannah told me. I was brought out of my thoughts when Josh tapped my solder and said we arrived at the hotel. This is going to be a nice small break away from YouTube, but I still have no idea what Josh has to do here. Well jet lag is already hitting me like a brick. Josh and I got checked-in and went to the lifts.

"I know you are wondering why I'm here with you, I just want to make sure you are not doing something stupid and adopting a bad child." Josh said breaking the silence

"Oh. I promise that she isn't she just needs a second chance for a better life."

The lift stopped and Josh and I walked to the rooms and said bye see you tomorrow.

Mason's pov
So the day with April wasn't that bad Derrick was sent home with 3 days of oss (out of school suspension). I'm walking home with April now and honestly it was nice to have a friend again to talk to and not feel alone. Like when Dean was here. I really miss him but now I have April and things are looking to be a lot better now. We stopped at April's street and said goodbye and I went home.
Time skip to the next day
I'm currently walking to school and listening to Keep Up by KSI ft.JME when April jumps on my shoulders and says "You're not walking to school Mason, my mum can take us."Its April she wold drag me to it even if I say no. Within the day I've met her I know so much about her. I walk with April and she introduces me to her mum and we are off to school.
As we got to school and went through the boring first three classes and during fourth is lunch. April thought it was a good idea to just eat lunch with everyone else. I just nodded my head and followed her in the cafeteria with my head down and asking her to grab an apple while she is in the lunch line while I go and grab some seats. I found a table in the corner of the cafeteria and wait for April to return with food. As soon as April comes over and I take my apple and she hands me a school carton of milk. I gladly take it and eat happily. It was soon after April and I were done and left the cafeteria to my shock I see two people that I really don't think would be or should be there. Vikk and Josh outside the front doors of the school calling the front office to be let in the school. Vikk seems to notice that they have been spotted. April seems confused of why I'm looking at the door but as she was about to talk Vikk grabs my hand and drags me to the office, Josh and April not that far behind us.
Vikk didn't say a word to me nor did Josh to April. She much be confused as hell of why but so am I. Why are Vikk and Josh here. How did they find the school I go to. I never told Vikk that. Why is April being dragged in to this. I just can't be asked anymore.