Chapter 32

Mason's Pov

Today is the last day of being grounded. It's been so long since I've been on the internet and talked to everyone, but first school. Matthew has kept our agreement and stayed away from me at school, but we have built up our friendship a little, so it's not as awkward between us. April took me not going to the con pretty well because she said that she had to do something during the time anyway and didn't know how to tell me.

Now I'm walking to school because everyone was asleep and I didn't want to wake them up. Minding my own business walking through the school yard questioning why penguins can't fly, when I was tackled to the ground. Without looking up, I know who it is.

"Brock! You're crushing me!"

"I'm sorry, but I was told to do it, Matthew said it was important."

"Hi, I am also here, and it was important Brock," Matthew said motioning Brock to get off me.

"It was necessary to tackle me down? This must be extremely important," I said to Matthew while Brock walked away.

"Of course! You would have walked away from me otherwise. Anyway to the point, can we be friends again? I miss those times, and I promise that I won't do anything to change our friendship," he said while walking in the school.

"As nice as that sounds I don't think you should be asking me that question, go talk with the others, and Josh because he hates your guts," he nodded as we both walk in the first class.

"I'll get back to you on that okay?"

"Yeah," we took our seats and class started.

~Le Secret Time Skip~

Walking home from school because everyone is busy but, this time thinking about why hippopotamus milk is pink. Not paying as much attention to where I was walking as I should be, walking pass the house and down the road. That's the third time this week, random thoughts just take over.

I walk back to the house and walk in the house. It is very quiet considering I wasn't told anyone was leaving the house today. Besides JJ considering he is always out but everyone else is normally home.

"Hello?" I call out to the seemingly empty house,"anyone home?"

No answer. I walk around the house after putting my stuff down by the door. I started with the kitchen, no one. The office? No one. Lounge, must be something someone left there. Nothing, upstairs? Vikk's room I walked by first. "Vikk? You home?" I say knocking on his door. Nothing again.

I searched the rest of the house and there was no sign that anyone was here. I walked back down the stairs and grab by stuff to go and do my homework and stuff.

I finished all of my work and it was about 6pm I wasn't feeling particularly hungry so I didn't bother cooking dinner. I changed into pajamas and walked downstairs. No one is still home, what am I meant to do now? I still don't have my phone so I can't talk with friends, I can't be bothered to look for the tv remote, and I don't really want to take a nap, not feeling tired. The house is clean so it doesn't need to be cleaned.

I was about to pass out from boredom when the door bell rang. Getting up from the couch and answered the door. There where two little kids at the door.

"How can I help you two?" I asked them while smiling.

"We are looking for KSI. We heard he lives here," one of the boys said.

"I do believe you got the wrong address, no one that goes by KSI lives here," I lied people really shouldn't be showing up to our house for them, that's just invading privacy.

"Stop lying we know he lives here and we know who you are Mason. Tell KSI that we want to see him," the other boy said rudely.

"I'm sorry, but it is rude for you to show up to this house uninvited and demanding things. This is a huge invasion of privacy, you shouldn't be here really," I shot back at that boy.

"We just wanted to say hello we didn't know such a brat would be here anyway," the other boy said to me. "Come on let's go."

I closed the door after I saw they left the area. How do people get our address in the first place, stalking is not okay. I sat back down on the couch when the door bell rang again. I sigh, I just sat down really! I got up to answer the door thinking it was those two kids again.

"Look I told you already KSI isn't here right now so can you please leave the property." I said with out looking up to see who was at the door.

"Well okay Mason but I just left my keys in the house and I am here now," JJ said casually walking in the house. "Some fans stop by? Where they rude?"

"I've seen worse."