Chapter 19

I'm sorry if the media made you hungry

Mason's pov 

After catching up with April, Dean, and Hannah I fell straight asleep. I didn't realize how tired I was but I woke up, looked at my phone it was 9:30 I got up, got dressed in a blue SDMN shirt and jeans. They gave me one of everything in their shop currently. I went to the bathroom did all of the things needed there and went downstairs to make something to eat. Everyone was sleeping in the house for their YouTube sleeping schedule so no one was down stairs. I looked around for things to make for brunch. Waffles? Why not right I can make them from scratch to. I grab all the things to make the waffles and start mixing. (Media)I guess while the food was cooking Josh woke up to follow the smell of food.

"You know you don't need to cook right?" Josh said as he grabbed a plate and some waffles.

"I know but I want to cook since you guys work all the time for YouTube. It's the least I can do."

"Mason, I know this is kinda sudden but I think you should go back to school. Get a better start ya know? I know your history with school hasnt been great but, I've found a school near here that doesn't seem all that bad."

Going back to school didn't bug me all that much considering new country new people and different things to learn. It's quite actually a new start no one knows anything about your life before you moved here. It might even mean no bullies!

"It's fine Josh but when do I have school?" I ask putting the last waffle on a plate.

"You start when I get all the paper work filled out which maybe next week. Get your stuff ready kiddo." Josh gets up and washes his plate

"Food?" Simon asks sliding in the kitchen grabbing a plate and some waffles

"I guess your waffles woke everyone up." Josh said pointing to Vikk and JJ walking into the kitchen for the waffles.

"I'm glad that you guys like the waffles. If you guys need more there's extra batter in the fridge." I say also grabbing a plate and a waffle eating it with delight.

They all finished their food and JJ offered to clean even though I refused he wouldn't leave until I said he could clean. I sat down in the living room and got messaged April asking her how was it back in Georgia. As nice as it is here in the UK sometimes I miss the stated. Summer is going to be the best though, it's going to be a highlight of the year and I know it.