Chapter 16

Mason's pov

So April has been helping me pack what little I had. It only filled up a backpack and a luggage, I walked down the stairs of the house I'm about to leave for good with April by my side. I set my things down by the door but then I realized I forgot something so I ran upstairs and under my lamp on my nightstand was a the last photo I had of my real family. God I really missed them. I grabbed the photo and hugged it walking down the stairs and placing it in the smallest pocket in my backpack.

Walking out the door with April seeing Vikk and Josh waiting by a cab to take us to the airport. I gave my last hug to April but it won't be long before I see her again because we planed to go to Comic-con in San Diego in the summer. April had tears in her dark brown orbs and so did I. We may of been friends for a short amount of time but she helped me with Derrick and them, I hope that she would be fine by her own. She let go and said that she had to go back home and left. Josh tapped my shoulder and said "Hey, daughter it's time to get going." So Vikk, Josh, and I got in the taxi and headed to the airport.

Time skip after flight in London still Mason's pov

Ahh London it's nice to be back I thought to my self exiting the airport. Josh tapped on my shoulder guiding me to a car. In that car was the one and only Simon Minter. We put our bags in the back and got in. Vikk sat next to me in the back. I put in my earbuds in blasting Green Day in my ears (is doing that now as I'm writing this) not going to bother to listen to the conversation they are having now it's most likely that it's about me.

I'm completely zoned out staring out the window until Vikk shook my shoulders saying that we are there. I got out of the car and see a house. Not just any house. A HUGE house and they just walked right in like its nothing. I guess Simon noticed me just taking everything in and grabbed my bag and welcomed me to a new home. I slowly walked in and saw a stair case leading to the next floor, and about 4 doors. Simon offered me a house tour which I gladly accepted. He took me around the 1st floor out of 3 first and set my bag down near the stair case.

"This is the kitchen and across there is the living room and ping pong. Green screen room. Toilet. And office." Simon said pointing to all the different doors around. I nod as a respond to move on.

He grabbed my bag and walked up the stairs pointing at other doors in the mean time "That's Josh's room and Vikk's room is over there and another toilet." He said pointing at more doors and one covered in stickers saying Vikk on them.

Walking up more stairs "That's JJ's room he out now by you'll meet him at some point." He said and walked up even more stairs. We stopped at the top of the stairs and Simon put my bag down "that is my room and that one is yours." He said finally and opened his door "If you need anything my door is almost always open." He said and walked in before I could say thanks.

I grabbed my bag and walked in the top that was named mine. In the room was a bed in a black bed frame, a computer desk with a 2 monitor computer on it, and a dresser next to my bed it may be little but for half of my life I've only had very little. I finally had time to take it all in. I'm away from the hell from before. And away from my friends. I frowned from that thought but I still talk to them, I didn't fully loose them. I took the photo I had of my family and put it on the dresser. I laid on my bed and went to sleep. Jet lag is going to hit me like a brick in the morning.