Chapter 2

I honestly have no idea what happened yesterday but I mean it was that little piece of hope I have left in me. I got through the rest of the day with out seeing them witch is odd sense I have at least one of them in all of my classes. I'm walking home now alone Dean said he was going to stay after school and do something it's really odd he hates school as much as me but he wants to stay there longer.
As I'm walking down the road I hear my phone ring as everyone would I went to look at it. It was my internet friend Hannah Are you excited to go to London? I almost completely forgot about that Hannah's mom is taking her and I there for holiday and my foster parents said ok to it witch is so surprising. I quickly text back Yea but I'm still worried that my parents will change their mind I clicked sent and continued walking and getting another message but not bother looking at it till I got home.
Time skip till at the house
I got home with a sigh of relief my foster parents are not back from work yet witch is the greatest thing ever I quickly went upstairs took a shower and got dressed in comfy clothes (baggy t-shirt and sweat pants) I went downstairs and got to work on cleaning and cooking dinner my daily life "wake up go to school come back clean cook do homework quietly and sleep" as I finish making dinner for the parents I hear them walk in. I made them meatloaf , notice how I said them I'm not allowed to eat because I'm "fat" I haven't eaten a real meal sense 2 days ago when Dean found out and bought me dinner. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I hear yelling " WHERE ARE YOU BITCH DID YOU MAKE DINNER!" Well there they are I responded "Yes it's in the kitchen." I got plates and things needed for dinner and ran up stairs not wanting to look at them and took a shower and do my homework. As I got out of the shower I could hear from downstairs "CLEAN UP THIS MESS NOW." This is the story of my life (cue one direction music) I ran down stairs and cleaned up the mess but sooner to be stopped by my foster mum slapping my face, it caught me by surprise and i dropped the glass I had in my hands to it being shattered on the floor, another mess for me to clean up. I walk over to grab the dustpan and broom but I was stopped by my foster mom screaming at me about the mess i made and how i broke a glass i honestly didn't really pay attention to her just cleaning and doing my "job" at this place.
I cleaned up quickly trying not to make more of a mess than I have before with the glass and hoping the foster parents won't take my phone away. I keep my head down so they won't stare at me and give me dirty looks honestly I feel like I'm in Harry Potters place where his Unkle and aunt treated him like trash but then that miracle happened that took him away. I read a lot of books don't judge me.
A/N
I'm sorry this is kinda short but I write chapters on my phone because I try and get them done at lunch and between classes and updates might be slow because of school I'm so sorry! I'll do my best to write better chapters!
-Kei