Chapter 14

Mason's pov
Ok, so Vikk dragged me to the front office and Josh grabbed April to check us out and we just happen to be in the fron to of the school. April looked so terrified because she had no idea what was going on, I'm not even that sure of what I know whats going on. As soon as we all leave the school with our stuff Vikk and Josh started to explain why we were dragged form school and what was the plan. They said they had a surprise for us I still had no idea what was going on so I went with it.
Vikk's pov skip a few hours
Josh and I got hungry so we trusted the girls to lead us to a place to get food since we don't know much about here. We ended up going to Chipotle so we knew what was there in stead of a guessing game. We offered the girls to eat with us, April said she could pay for herself but I refused we may be guests but they are just kids it would just seem like we are bullies. Mason just stayed quite at the table while we where deciding what to eat and is April should pay for it or I should.
"Mason are you hungry to? I could pay for your meal, like I am for April." Still on that conversation.
"Nah I'm good I had at school."
"Lunch as in a apple and a schools carton on milk." April mumbles under her breath but loud enough for me to hear.
"Mason you need to eat something an Apple will not get you that far for the day." I respond as a demand. She needs to eat more it's not good for her health.
"Trust me I'm fine Vikk I have food ready for home that I need to cook so I don't need to eat here."
I don't nod so she will stop saying that she doesn't need it when she does so I ordered food for her and made her shush.
Time skip till after meal and an hour still Vikk's pov
Ok so now Josh, April, Mason, and I are going to Mason's. Well we said that we are going to April's but she is in on our plan so she is playing along with this. As soon as we get to Aprils street Mason says she has work to do at home and leaves. We wait for about 10ish minutes and walk over to her house to complete the paper work and things like that. April is coming to help Mason with packing or just being outside the house.
Once we get to Mason's house Josh knocks on the door. No response. He knocks again but louder this time. It took about 7 minutes for someone who I assume is Mason foster mum. She looks at us and says "Sorry for keeping you waiting we had to take care of some things before, but how can I help you gentlemen."
Josh speaks up "Is there a girl here still up for adoption? We would love to adopt her."
"Umm, Of course but before you have your final thoughts are your sure you want to adopt her?"
She sounded like Mason was a animal. I spoke "Yes we would, now please."
The foster mum shut the door on us with out letting us see Mason. Rude much. We would have to think of a new plan to get Mason now.