Chapter 8

Vikk's pov

I got home with the Nandos in hand and put them in the kitchen, grabbed my food and went up stairs. Safely in my room I yell "Nandos down stairs!" I can just hear everyone storm down stairs to get their Nandos.
I look at the clock 6:30 I still have about 30 minutes before my next recording so I look through my mentions on Twitter and Instagram. One of them caught my eye. I looked at it it was those 3 kids from Nandos the comment said had a great time in London with Mason and Hannah and we met a wild @ Vikkstagram. There was a comment under it that said had a great time with you to Dean <3. That was by Mas_101 I decided to follow all of them on Instagram and Twitter as like a gift I guess, because they found me at Nandos.

      Not really though I just want to learn about that girl with the dark eyes I mean all of them seem like really nice people that I can get along with. I daze off in to space a bit when I realize my Skype going off, I answer it and it was Lachlan. I forgot I had to record factions with him, sending kids a quick message sense I never got their name and started recording.

Hannah's pov

   Saying goodbye to Mason and Dean is honestly one of the hardest to say bye to through out the past week we all have gotten really close to each other. All good things must come to an end though we are all at the airport about to send Mason and Dean back to Georgia. I'm staying in London for a while longer. Everyone had tears in their eyes it was honestly a sad moment. Their flight was called and they had to leave I know for sure that one day we will all do something like this again.

Mason's pov

Leaving London is hard for me it says that I have to go back to my foster parents that are trash and Dean had to leave. Hannah and I got used to talking over Skype sense we spent so much time on it for so long but knowing that we wouldn't are each other for a extremely long time or never again... Hoping it's not that last one I worked very hard at a low paying job for this if I have to do it again I would be happy to. Honestly it eat the best holiday I've ever had.

Time skip to after the plane ride still Mason's pov

Ahh back home in Georgia it's great to be back but not really.