Chapter 25

Vikk's pov

I am about to leave for Ireland for the week, everyone in the house has already left for Vegas, and Mason has to stay here for school. Not the best idea to leave a child alone for a week or so, but what other choice did we have. She doesn't trust Ethan yet and everyone else is busy. Although she is responsible for her age and can take care of her self, but I guess it's just scary to think what she could do at the house while we are away.

Currently I am putting the finishing touches on thumbnails for videos, when I see out of the corner of my eye that Mason has walked in the room and sat on my bed.

"What's up?" I ask her almost knowing that she wanted to tell something.

"Nothing really, just wanted to see how you were doing on "the grind"."

"This is my last one and I'll have videos for when I'm away. You sure that you don't want to stay at Ethan's? It beats staying alone."

"I'm going to pass. Quite is nice sometimes read a few books in peace." She chuckled a bit

"Well I'm going to take a quick nap. Do you mind walking me up if I don't wake up in time?" I ask even though I know I'm going to be awake for it.

"Sure." She got up and left with out another word.

Mason's pov

I'm actually a bit happy that they are all leaving for a bit. Not that I don't like them. I love them like a family but now I can record some videos with Dean, April, and Hannah. If you haven't caught on I made a YouTube channel but I'm not going to tell the other guys about it for awhile because I want my channel to go organically not by them telling their fans to sub to me. I felt bad for everyone having to pay extra bills for me and I'm to young to get a actual job now so this was a second best.

After I left Vikk's room I went to my room and got in a call with everyone.

"Hey guys. Any idea what a good skit could be for G-Mod?" Hannah asked

"I've got a bit of an idea. How much time do you guys have." Dean said

"I've got about 2 hours before I need to go wake Vikk up." I respond

"Hannah and I got all the time in the world." April responded

"Let's get this recording started!" Dean yelled in the call.

~le 2 1/2 time skip~ still Mason's pov

"Guys, what time is it?" I ask in the middle of a part.

"Uhh 6:30?" Hannah replied

"CRAP IM LATE, talk to you guys in a bit!" I say while quickly getting up and running to Vikk's room.

When I get there he is peacefully sleeping on his bed. I feel kinda bad for having to wake him up. I shake his shoulder to try and wake him up. I didn't expect him to wake up from it... And he didn't. I walked down stairs to get a small cup of water to splash on his face and to get a camera.

I start recording "Vikk it's time to wake up." I say and splash the water on his face.

"What the hell. Mason. What time is it."

I show him the phone clock and he shot up from the bed and ran around to get everything for the trip. When he finished he took his bag down the stairs and waited for his Uber.

"Well Vikk I hope you have a great trip seeing the Pack again." I say while giving him a hug.

"Thanks kiddo. Don't burn down the house while we are away alright? Don't do anything stupid as well." He said and I rolled my eyes as he got a text form his Uner that the person was there.

"Bye Vikk."

"Bye Mason." He said as he walked out the door.

I walk back up the stairs to go back to the recording session hopping I didn't miss much. I guess now I know the feeling of late nights and recording grinds.