Chapter 7

Time skip to last day of holiday

Hannah's pov

    Today is when Dean and Mason leave me to go home and part ways again. I'm honestly really sad to see them go different ways because of a job and you can tell that Dean didn't want to leave Mason or I for who knows how long until we all see each other again. It's kinda sad that they have to say bye to each other they have been friends sense god knows when and now Mason has to deal with her foster parents alone. Its going to be a nightmare for her and I feel so sorry for her. Now we are heading to Nandos for the last time before they leave. The holiday was great had so much fun and made tons of memories. We arrived at Nandos and walked in we all waited in line to get what we wanted. I slightly turned my head and saw something I never thought was ever possible.

Mason's pov

    Hannah, her mum, Dean, and I were standing in line for Nandos. Then out of no where Hannah just gasps really loud, she started shaking my arm, and then turned to punching. I face her and ask "Whats wrong?"

    Hannah just points behind her and there I see, the one and only, Vikkstar123. I'm just stood there shocked them i looked at Dean, he knows the Sidemen are my favorite group on YouTube. I did the same thing to him what Hannah did to me. He looked pissed at me but it was worth him punching my arm. It only hurt a little. He looked behind us and stood there in shock that out of all Nandos Vikk is here and behind us. I think he caught us looking at him and freaking out.

Vikk's pov (new pov!)

    I got out of the car to grab some Nandos because everyone at the house almost lives off of Nandos. I know its really bad but we are trying to get better. I walk in Nandos and stand in line to order, looking down at my phone scrolling through Twitter I feel some eyes staring at me I look up a bit and caught a girl looking at me shocked. I can see in her eyes that she has been through some bad things and her friends are helping her. Her eyes are almost dark and that is not normal for a person. You can kinda tell that they are fangirling over me being here but I got used to it after so long on YouTube I chuckled a bit at what they are doing well if they're just going to stand there than I can't do much sadly maybe after we order I'll take some pictures with them.

    But that girl I need to know more about her and why her eyes are so dark and its about summer time and the girl is wearing long sleeves and its hot here in the summer, that doesn't help with my thoughts at all. After they ordered they all sat at a table and I ordered standing near the front to pick up the food. I was getting it to-go so I didn't have much time to talk to the person. I walk to a table near the group sat down and continued to look through my mentions. I felt some eyes glued to the back of my head I look up and see those 3 kids from the line.

     The only guy there stepped up and said "Uhh.. Hi Vikk, do you mind if can have a photo together?" I replied with a sure and took the photo. They all seemed so happy, I got up and grabbed my food and left Nandos hoping one day I'll see that girl again.
A/N
Thanks for 100 reads guys
-Kei