Chapter 29

Mason's pov

Today was meant to be a normal day, not sure how it went so badly but lets go back to the start.

~earlier in the day~

I woke up, like every other person I've meet I checked my phone.Mostly the normal Twitter and Instagram but one stood out from the rest. A message from Tyler and Brock.

"Hey I'm not going to be at school today, have a family thing to go to," I read. How odd they are both out for family. Eh I didn't let that bug me as I get out of bed and get ready for school. I get the clothes for school in my arms and head to the bathroom. Locked, that's odd.

"Simon you done in their?" I ask not wanting to be late for school.

"No. I did a challenge video and it went wrong. I feel like I'm dying, use Josh and Vikk's bathroom."

I decided not to take a shower considering I was already running late. Quickly put on clothes and brushed my teeth and hair. Rushing up the stairs to get my school bag and stuff and running down the stairs to find no one down here to take me to school. I guess Simon was meant to take me to school but he is doing whatever in the bathroom. I grabbed my shoes and sprinted out the door not even bothering putting them on and started running to school.

I got to school with about 30 minutes to class starts. So I sat down under a tree near the front of the school and started to doodle on my arms. It's not good for skin, I know but its fun to do trying to pass time. As I was drawing the cat whiskers on the odd face on my arm Matthew came up to me and threw some paper at me. I didn't even bother to look up at him and read the papers.

"Why are you drawing ugly faces on your arms? Are they meant to make you feel better about yourself?" Matthew said throwing more paper at me.

"I don't know what's your problem with me but, why don't you leave me alone? I have not done anything to you so, you shouldn't even be bothering me." I said while getting up gathering all the papers and throwing them away.

"What didn't you do? You came to this school needing help, and I helped you and all you did in return was take my friends away. Brock, Tyler, even Craig thought about becoming better friends with you. I'm loosing everyone that I care for and I will do what ever it takes to make you pay for it!" Matthew yelled at me and slapped my face causing me to fall.

"It's not my fault that you are a dick and your friends don't want to be around you. I'm just here trying to fit in with everyone else but, I can't because everyone wants to be my friend for the people I live with!" I get up yelling at him and shoving him this caused a bit of a crowd to form.

"None of this would of happened if you haven't moved here or better yet if you died in that car crash with the rest of your family!" He yelled, I lost it and punched him square in the jaw causing a bit of blood to drip from his nose.

"Enough! Students go to class. You two come see me in my office." The principle exclaimed, pointing at Matthew and I.

While everyone scattered to their own classes Mathew looked pleased with him self that we ended up here, while I took the walk of shame to the office. We walked in the the office and saw our parents, Matthew's mum and dad, and Josh. They all looked at us with a disappointed look.

We sat down and the principal said,"Do you know why we called you here today?" No response.

"Mason, care to explain," Josh said in a quite voice.

"I was sitting under a tree waiting for school to start and Mathew started talking and that leaded to yelling and lead to fighting."