Chapter 35

Josh's pov

Simon and I stood in silence, trying to process what Mason just said. Is she really going to leave us? How did she plan all of this out with out telling us, or us even noticing? As I was still stood thinking of how this was even a thing about to happen Simon walked away. He seemed happy, probably the only one that is happy about this. 

"Good luck trying to talk to her, " Simon scoffed from the other room.

I started to slowly walk up the stars to Mason's room. From the outside of her door I can hear her talking to who I assume is her friends from not the UK. I don't even know what I'm going to say to her. 

After standing behind the door for like ten minutes I heard Mason say from the other side, "Josh, are you just going to stand there all day or are you going to come in?"

I opened the door and heard her say bye to her friends, I still haven't thought of what to tell her about the situation. Though she knows that I want to talk to her about the situation and Simon and things of that sorts...

"Josh don't go and have a panic attack just trying to think of what to say to me. I know what you want to tell me but can't find the words for it," Mason said getting up from her desk and moving some papers. 

"But I don't you to leave and I'm sure that Vikk and JJ would say the same as I am now not even mentioning the staff for Sidemen Clothing, the other Sidemen, not to mention the friends that you made at school, and-" 

"Let me stop you there Josh, I've only been about half a year and honestly I can not thank you guys enough for everything everyone has done for me big or small, but this is the best option for everyone. Besides, whats the point of staying here when Simon despises me with a burning passion. I'm not going to be a reason to kick your best friend out of the house." She finished saying while putting the papers in her bag and sitting on the bed. 

"You could stay with Ethan or Tobi they have a extra room at the tower and you can still keep in touch with us!" I said sitting down on the bed next to her. 

"Yeah Josh that's a bad idea because then I would need to change schools and it wouldn't be good for them because when they have busy mornings and things to do I can't go out to school or do the things that are needed at the time. Plus who is going to help you guys with Sidemen Clothing if I live with one of them."

"You wouldn't work for the clothing side if you leave ether," I said getting frustrated with her about the topic.

"Look Josh, me going back to America is most likely the best choice now, and its not only because of Simon but because I miss spending time with my brother and my friends from home. I'm sorry I didn't plan this with you but if i did i knew we would have this conversation," She said while looking at me.

I thought about another thing to say to her, but nothing came to mind. She has put up a solid argument and things that no one paid attention to in literature class. What else can I do? "Okay Mason, I'll let you go. Although you need to tell the others, and make sure you still keep in touch with us," I said while giving her a gigantic bear hug.

"Thank you Josh, I'll never forget you."