Chapter One

احب ديني و لذلك اقل داىما " الحمد لله لانني

مسلمة " اسلام هو الافضل.

I love my Religion and for that reason I always say " Thanks be to Allah for me being a Muslim. " Islaam is the best!!!

Assalaamu alaikum! Yeah...it's true, I am back with another story. I hope you would all support me the way you did during my first book "Haziyil Hayat (This life of ours)".

Don't forget to vote and comment. I would love to know what you think about it already. Happy Reading dear ones!

Aeesha's Pov

My alarm was ringing continuously on my bedside table. I groaned loudly covering my ears with my pillow to reduce the sound but it was to no avail. I finally gave up and smacked the alarm which stopped right away.

I smiled victoriously and got out of bed, I stretched and said my morning du'a. I was getting used to it slowly, I sighed sadly and went into the bathroom to perform ablution.

I prayed fajr prayer which is the morning prayer. It has only two raka'at but it's really good to pray two Nafilah first. Not compulsory though but very good when done. One of my tutors had said so to me the other week when we were discussing about Salah.

I was still learning the Holy Qur'an, I just converted five weeks ago and I had been trying to learn all I can...but with college works and all those distractions, it was getting a little difficult not to talk of my part time job.

I said my du'a and got up folding my praying mat. I kept it in my closet as usual. I forgot to mention one thing though, I am in my dorm room with a roommate who doesn't seem to like me that much.

It was a Monday, my most busy day...urrgh. All I wanted was to go back to sleep at that time but it was impossible for me. I just graduated high school couple of months ago. I started college two weeks back but it felt like a year already.

I looked at my roommate, Dilshaad who was still asleep and it was time for Salah. I knew her since high school so we didn't really get along that much. Most of my classmates are here with me because the college belonged to the owner of my high school.

So almost all of us attend the college except for a few. My best friend, Firdaus happened to be one of them. She...she actually helped me to become a Muslim like herself since I had always admired them all but they thought otherwise.

I woke Dilshaad up for Salah, after many trials, she finally woke up. She is a heavy sleeper, I smiled softly at her and she returned it sleepily. She murmured a thanks and dashed into our bathroom.

Our room was pretty big with two bed at both sides, a bathroom door at the middle of our beds. We both have different closets, mine beside my bed and hers the same thing. There was a large space at the middle of the room where we pray or do other stuffs.

I made my bed though it's still too early considering the time to be after five. I arranged my books which I left carelessly last night while studying, on my desk and chair which was meant for studying.